All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali I5

Sparkle

Lady Bullets

Cali Fab-Small Restricted All Girl

What's the point in posting all these private Cali videos if no one can watch them? That's stupid. Instead of posting all 5 million videos in here for no reason, they could've just sent the private links to whoever qualifies to view these "private" videos. Geez....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What's the point in posting all these private Cali videos if no one can watch them? That's stupid. Instead of posting all 5 million videos in here for no reason, they could've just sent the private links to whoever qualifies to view these "private" videos. Geez....

They were not private when it was posted. I guess you missed out ;)

Who is that little fireball on WE Generals?! The flyer with the highlighted running pass in the opening, toe to whip double, kick double in centre of pyramid and standing full at the end of the routine?! Cause she's now one of my favourite cheerleaders. SO much talent!

Who is that little fireball on WE Generals?! The flyer with the highlighted running pass in the opening, toe to whip double, kick double in centre of pyramid and standing full at the end of the routine?! Cause she's now one of my favourite cheerleaders. SO much talent!
Carly! She can tumble like crazy!

that tumbling pass tho
She's now doing elite gymnastics on top of cheer

Which is??
She does a few.

Right in the beginning, she does a round off arabian and lands standing to then do a toe full.

She opens the running tumbling section with a front handspring front full, front punch step out round off (and then she goes off screen, but I assume she ends with a double).

Then she goes back.... round off step out, cartwheel (or a walk over?) round off thru to double

My quality was not too great so I hope I caught all the skills correctly.

Last edited:

CARLEY:)

Pls don't post the last name of minor's. MsT

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cant with Lana in the stunt sequence. Shame we didn't see middle flyer in action esp since left and right behind point are ahhmazing
Waiting for the center flyer will be worth the wait ;)
She's now doing elite gymnastics on top of cheer

She does a few.

Right in the beginning, she does a round off arabian and lands standing to then do a toe full.

She opens the running tumbling section with a front handspring front full, front punch step out round off (and then she goes off screen, but I assume she ends with a double).

Then she goes back.... round off step out, cartwheel (or a walk over?) round off thru to double

My quality was not too great so I hope I caught all the skills correctly.
Her cross pass is a front handspring, front full, punch front step out to a full, bounce back, onodi, front walkover to double :deathdrop:

Waiting for the center flyer will be worth the wait ;)

Her cross pass is a front handspring, front full, punch front step out to a full, bounce back, onodi, front walkover to double :deathdrop:

Thanks, she goes out of screen just after the punch front so I couldn't see the connection to the onodi

This is a bit off topic since it's kind of about cheerlive, but it's kind of how you watch team videos live I guess? Does anyone else have a really laggy/slow stream? I was really disappointed last Saturday when I was watching the twisters showcase and I could barely tell what was going on since it was so slow. :(
The stream for Twisters and SC didn't work well for me either. It was really laggy and the sound was off pretty much the whole time. I closed all other websites, didn't have my phone connected to wi-fi, used Firefox etc. Everything that CheerLive says make the stream better. But nothing worked.

The stream for CEA's showcase worked surprisingly well.. Not flawless, but well. Not sure what was going on this weekend.

I feel the same way about arabesques where the flier's leg isn't directly behind them in the air, and is slightly off to the side to make it appear higher. I was always told I looked like a dog at a fire hydrant when I did that. I also am not too fond of when fliers drop their chest super low to create the illusion of a higher arabesque.

...and I'm seeing things like this on the "OMG that was AMAZING, they're going to WIN!!!" teams. The kids can tumble, but flat feet and bent legs in everything you do, makes me follow you in the routine and I miss anything else! F5, out of the full outs, has been one of the best. They aren't the only ones, but their flyers are doing a great job. Again, maybe it's training, maybe it's maturity.

But for me: a great stunt + inexperienced, poor flyer technique = bad stunt, all day long!

Back