All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the subject of arabesques I want to post this.
6053_215038170593_2437734_n.jpg

YES GIRL.
I would have to say NO GIRL
Get that chest up and squeeze that motion

Okay first of all when did this become the arabesque thread...
Secondly. Rouge is gonna be amazing once they clean up. They could do some real damage in that division.
Thirdly. Are we sure that's Platinum? I thought their small coed 5 was called something else.. And no offence, but Platinum has seemed to be the premier senior 5 team from Gym Tyme for a while, I wouldn't expect them to be that... Average.

Secondly. Rouge is gonna be amazing once they clean up. They could do some real damage in that division.
Thirdly. Are we sure that's Platinum? I thought their small coed 5 was called something else.. And no offence, but Platinum has seemed to be the premier senior 5 team from Gym Tyme for a while, I wouldn't expect them to be that... Average.
Oops *insert monkey emoji with hands over mouth* hehe

I agree on all the GymTyme stuff. Is Britni Love not center flyer on Rouge? Center and left of center really look alike.

A lot of the kids from platinum have been distributed between rouge, their i5, and i6... along with the rest that have aged out. I have a feeling that this will be somewhat of a building year for them and their senior coed 5 team.
But otherwise, Rouge is going to be amazing once they sharpen up a little bit! I can't wait to clearly hear the music with the routine

A lot of the kids from platinum have been distributed between rouge, their i5, and i6... along with the rest that have aged out. I have a feeling that this will be somewhat of a building year for them and their senior coed 5 team.
But otherwise, Rouge is going to be amazing once they sharpen up a little bit! I can't wait to clearly hear the music with the routine

I've been going on what I had heard from the start of the season, so this makes a bit more sense.

EVERY Team so far has had some really bad baskets... They just don't seem to be as clean and as high as i remember (besides Wildcats). I feel like everyone is just worming their way through it instead of thinking (in this case kick kick double) HIT HIT spin. They're all going like : hhhhh hit spin. It isn't sharp

Back