All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you know me I'm a senior elite fan through and through, I have never even considered stars to be in the top three at Worlds until after their day 2 routine last year. This is mainly because I started to follow Worlds after their three-peat and in 2010! But stars, oh my giddy gosh you have finally given me a reason to love you, that routine is everything and more being performed to perfection. Kriselle looks so good in gold, and I'm calling it now they may be wearing gold all season ;)

I agree with whomever said Stars music doesn't quite flow. I love the theme, and some parts are good, but some feel very jarring.

I just can't get on board with all these turning jumps. Not Stars, not LB, I think I saw ONE team I remember liking (and can't remember who lol). It depends on who turns, how many turns, directions, otherwise no matter how clean it's a visual nightmare. I appreciate the creative attempt but it's really difficult to watch unless done well.

I agree with whomever said Stars music doesn't quite flow. I love the theme, and some parts are good, but some feel very jarring.

I just can't get on board with all these turning jumps. Not Stars, not LB, I think I saw ONE team I remember liking (and can't remember who lol). It depends on who turns, how many turns, directions, otherwise no matter how clean it's a visual nightmare. I appreciate the creative attempt but it's really difficult to watch unless done well.

It was T&S Obsesssion, right??? :D

Back