All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question, do the parents have to pay to see their kids perform at these xevolution exhibitions? or do they have to pay a comp fee for these?

Are there any videos of Grey Reefs or Cali Sharks floating around yet?

I haven't seen anything yet. I BELIEVE they're allowed to be posted publicly this year, so one might come about. Idk about Grey Reefs, but right now Calis are waiting on the professional video to be sent to us still.

Senior Elite at X-Evolution today

SSX at X-Evolution today

SSX = amazing! Even though they had a couple of problems, I'm in love with their routine. I really hope this is their year! :shark:

On Senior Elite, they definitely had some major problems. But I don't feel like they have their routine yet. This routine they have right now seems choppy and doesn't flow together. It just doesn't seem like a Senior Elite routine and I believe that is part of the problem. They have performed 3 times now and each time, the routine is very different from the performance before which I understand because it is still early. Once they have a certain routine that they know will be the one they perform at Worlds, I believe they will be consistent. There are definitely parts of the routine that I like but I'm not sure if I'm like the routine as a whole. I'm still rooting for them!

Back