All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior Elite at X-Evolution today

SSX at X-Evolution today

Love love love SSX's routine! Glad that they hit it.

Still unsure about how Senior Elite's routine will hold up against the other LAG team routines.. They've taken out the 1.5 up in the first sequence.. the routine seems to be watered down compared to showcase? not sure! But really loving the dance and the second stunt sequence :D And of cos the epic pyramid. Best I've seen among the LAG teams so far!

Senior Elite at X-Evolution today

SSX at X-Evolution today

Why does Senior Elite look like they performed that routine after having a 4 hr practice? The only criticism I have is that they look SO beat. I trust Courtney, but those poor girls looked totally exhausted today.

Take a nap Senior Elite, see you in a few weeks full throttle. No judgment till then.

Not sure if this has been posted, but i just have to tell you all how obsessed I am with this routine. It's amazing. And not only that, the point flyer is just slaying it the whole time. She is too fierce for words.

Seriously in love with those back handspring toe touch tucks! I have to try that next time I go to an open gym

Did you expect them to be happy when they don't hit

Don´t expect to be happy. But expect to perform your routine to the end without showing that you are sad, pissed or give up.
They are probably one of the most professional L5 teams out there, and i get that it is a hard time for them, so i don´t try to judge.

But i´ve seen many teams at major competitions drop a couple stunts and still give their best, smiling and performing till the end. It´s a part of our sport.

Back