All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i never know where to ask these questions, but are both senior elite and panthers competing at the same comp this weekend in atlanta?

love love love them. but is 1:27 considered a release move? release moves are not allowed to come in contact with each other, so if those are considered release moves they're illegal
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me? But it sort of looks like they step on to another base - so no release.

This is in response to these videos in general.. love that people are stepping up tumbling but in my opinion I hate seeing beautiful passes that end in scary looking tucked fulls... I don't know why it bothers me so much but I'd rather have one less pass than see that one janky full among all the other beautiful ones. DISCLAIMER: If I attempted a full it would go something like this :wham:, but yes I still have this opinion :) also... @MyNameIsConnorC I will love you FOREVER if you can video my old gym's teams at GSSA and send the videos to me.... But also no sweat if you cant! :)

Back