All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Doesn't Ryan (the coach's daughter) cheer for UK/Team USA?
I think so. Varsity likes to post articles about her/written by her every once in a while (because she has a school-cheer background vs an allstar one). Pretty sure there was one with her talking about Team USA.

I think so. Varsity likes to post articles about her/written by her every once in a while (because she has a school-cheer background vs an allstar one). Pretty sure there was one with her talking about Team USA.

yes, 99% sure she was on team USA. I also am pretty sure she already graduated from Bama, which makes me feel extra old.

Ryan cheered at Kentucky then at Bama and was on team USA. She works/writes for Varsity Spirit I believe.

"supposedly" theyre going to field a IAG5 out of CFOC gym. probably with the girls who were on trinity and Venom I believe was the smco 5 from last season?

Why does this keep happening to them? Both diamondz and trinity made top ten and then the next season were gone. It's not like they were struggling to field a competitive team in the s5 division for a year or two and we saw it coming. Theyre just gone one day.

Usually when a team goes from sr5 to s5 it means they have a young team, so it's not like they had a ton of seniors, right?

Yeah ....I can't believe CheerForce doesn't have any worlds eligible senior 5 teams?! Out of all their locations I would expect at least one competitive senior 5 team, and ironically I was just watching all the old So Cal Outlaws and CF Black worlds videos... :( Disappointed

Back