All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to see more videos from some level 1 & 2 teams. Is there another place I can look? Or have there just not been many posted?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I've posted a few in the Wiki too, mostly from our gym (though someone else beat me to a lot of those). Here's CP's Youth 1 team this season. Love this team!

Any videos from the bid comp in VA this weekend?I wanna see twisters and fame.... and infinity!

Any videos from the bid comp in VA this weekend?I wanna see twisters and fame.... and infinity!
the comp is going on as we speak. the 1-2s are up now and the 3-5r are tomorrow.. or something like that im watching live the y,jrs,sr 1's are performing now

A little snippet of what to expect from this BRAND NEW web series called "The Royal Family" follow two Worlds Cheer Teams from the Vancouver All Stars out of BC Canada. The Int'l Open All Girl 5 team who are currently silver medallists from The World Cheerleading Championships THE ICE QUEENS! A brand new team from last year who placed 8th at The World Cheerleading Championships Int'l Open Coed 5 BLACK ICE!

theres is no thread for the cdextremethat I saw... so ill post here
mdt WG 5 TD's and 1 bobble/drop?
FAME supers 1 or 2 tds?

Jersey Small Junior 2 - Emeralds

I'm sorry but it doesn't matter what style routine you favor....you just have to love you some J.A.S. from a fellow coach/choreographer I always look forward to see what their lower levels being to the plate!! Lower level teams are often overlooked and it's always nice to see another small gym bringing innovative routines season after season!...I cannot begin to tell you how I often I wreck my brain during choreography season to make up new & innovative sequences and transitions to lower level teams! I put just as much effort in level 1's as I do with level 5's and I can obviously see that JAS has the same mindset!! Kudos to you Jersey! (Bows Down Gracefully) lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back