All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters Reign

Sidenote- that one poor flyer was NOT having a good day.

Judging from the tweets from cheer updates it appears that flyer is in good company. I'm thinking the cheer sniper has taken up residence in Richmond :(

Please excuse my lack of proper cheer vocab but I've been racking my brain trying to find a certain stunt. It's a Coed team, it's in their coed stunting section, there's a voiceover that says something like ' watch my new trick ' and there's a guy holding up a tiny girl with only one hand..sorry, I vaguely remember it. I figured I would ask here because I remember watching the video on fierceboard, I believe it's this season.

If I'm just imagining things then please feel free to carry on.. :oops:

Please excuse my lack of proper cheer vocab but I've been racking my brain trying to find a certain stunt. It's a Coed team, it's in their coed stunting section, there's a voiceover that says something like ' watch my new trick ' and there's a guy holding up a tiny girl with only one hand..sorry, I vaguely remember it. I figured I would ask here because I remember watching the video on fierceboard, I believe it's this season.

If I'm just imagining things then please feel free to carry on.. :oops:

Was is Cheer Extreme Junior Elite? It's not coed though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back