All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I usually love cheetahs but this team has a lot of work to do. No doubt they will be working hard this week on cleaning up that execution. Hopefully they surprise me at Majors.

Every level 5 & 6 team practiced Friday night then met at CA This morning at 7 am & practiced, then competed, then practiced again this afternoon. It's safe to say it's been a long 2 days! The push & fight is there for cheetahs & every worlds team. Don't give up on us just yet!

I usually love cheetahs but this team has a lot of work to do. No doubt they will be working hard this week on cleaning up that execution. Hopefully they surprise me at Majors.
im sure they wont surprise you.. coaches will just be like "hey guys, its a small competition.. no one will watch. Water down tumbling, who cares if you drop a stunt.. no pressure ya'll"

Every level 5 & 6 team practiced Friday night then met at CA This morning at 7 am & practiced, then competed, then practiced again this afternoon. It's safe to say it's been a long 2 days! The push & fight is there for cheetahs & every worlds team. Don't give up on us just yet!
Oh I'm not don't worry! I didn't realise there were also quite a few changes so knowing all that I take it all back and say they did well!

im sure they wont surprise you.. coaches will just be like "hey guys, its a small competition.. no one will watch. Water down tumbling, who cares if you drop a stunt.. no pressure ya'll"
The reason I said that is because even though I know all teams tend to step up for big comps I am always so stoked to see their improvements no matter how inevitable or predictable they might have been.

I'm guessing they are competing at Athletic Championship in Charlotte since some CEA teams are there.

Soo anyone there?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
They did well. Senior elite was high point level 5. Coed just made a LOT of routine changes (basically Thursday night) and exhibitioned since Holden is out. The stunts hit well, new tumbling was messy. They've got morning and evening practice tomorrow and I'm sure clean-up is on the menu.

Back