All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if the Stars, Pros and BSB vids have no sound, I found them on CheerUpdates and didn't watch them first before I posted! Not sure whats happened to the sound:confused:

@kristenthegreat you have to admit, youre one of stars harshest critics, what do you have to say about this performance? Just trying to get another's opinion and you usually provide specific examples with usually reasonable explanations, so what do you think?
I've said it on a few posts, and @cheerKT can back me up on this: this is the best SS has looked (to me) in a WHILE. Over the past few years, when they hit (IF they hit), there was always the vibe of 'Oh thank god we hit!' versus 'YEAH WE HIT WHAT NOW BRING IT!!!' Even if the cleanliness/timing could use some work or varies comp to comp, they've got a much better energy. I feel like I'm actually watching a contender versus a team just trying/happy to hit. I like their pyramid and the 3 levels of scales, but I'd love if they got rid of the little 'squat' motion (I get why they do it, but visually I don't enjoy it. Just me.) and worked on their legs in the needles (getting them all at least equal, even if they aren't super high). They might not be my first choice in terms of preference of style (and I'll admit it), but they look happy to compete. Which is a groove I can jive with.

I wrote a whole long post quoting @crazyredhead and @njallday and debated whether or not I'd send it (on long, passionate speeches, I often hold off for a few hours to make sure it's what I REALLY want to say and doesn't get TOO snarky ;)). Look, my thing is this- like the teams you like. Dislike the teams you dislike. That's fine. We're all entitled to our opinions. Just be HONEST and own up to the fact when you're criticizing a team for something just because you don't like their style. If you don't like when SE has two different stunt sequences (or when any team does anything), that's fine. Just don't turn around a couple months later and moon over YOUR favorite team when they do it. That makes you a fair bit hypocritical. When I can look at a video and already know the posters who are going to say something based on the team..I dunno. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure I've been just as guilty at times, but I've also (particularly this season) tried to be more fair/honest about my critiques of all the teams I watch, favorites or not. I've also refrained from commenting on quite a few teams whose style isn't my favorite, because it feels rather silly to me.

What defines someone as a hater?

Edit. Oops just realized this was the video thread not the prov thread. This is what happens when you're running on 3 hrs of sleep :-/

Last edited:
WC Shooting Stars

WC Omni

WC Cosmic Rays

Jersey Allstars Sapphires

WC Suns

Cleanest I have ever seen Shooting Stars with the exception of jumps which are ridiculously bad as always. The stunts look great. People have gotten on them the past few years for their stunting technique, but they have made such progress there. Once they do something about those jumps they will be set for worlds. Everything else looks great

Back