All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Sometimes when I'm bored I read what people say on fierceboard... This is uneducated America at its finest ladies and gentlemen " according to twitter recently.... yes some things that are said are dumb and head scratching but i dont think fierceboard is full of uneducated idiots, maybe overly passionate slight crazy people but..... ehh anyone else see this btw.
You can be well educated and still not know a thing about cheerleading like me (according to my daughter anyways ;) ).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

"Sometimes when I'm bored I read what people say on fierceboard... This is uneducated America at its finest ladies and gentlemen " according to twitter recently.... yes some things that are said are dumb and head scratching but i dont think fierceboard is full of uneducated idiots, maybe overly passionate slight crazy people but..... ehh anyone else see this btw.
Yes, do people not realize that whenever they mention fierceboard in a tweet that it shows up on the side of the forum?

This person also has what team they're from visible... So I guess they're throwing that insult to the fans/supporters of that team as well?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This person also has what team they're from visible... So I guess they're throwing that insult to the fans/supporters of that team as well?

i didnt really look at who posted it when i put it on here, but yeah. plenty of people from that gym also retweeted it. however i dont think ive seen anything truly negative posted about their team on here, like ever, for the most part. oh well, back to videos.

how much longer till another big competition, im waiting to see all these teams truly compete against each other, i feel like they barely have at all this season, particularly large coed and large senior.

how much longer till another big competition, im waiting to see all these teams truly compete against each other, i feel like they barely have at all this season, particularly large coed and large senior.
There's Battle at the Beach this weekend, I think. But I'm not sure if any other lg senior team will be there with SE.

Twist and Shout Genesis (IOC6) - Day 1
There first stunt was a little shaky but the synchronisation on this team is so good for their (I think) first comp! Wow!

I love this team, but my biggest cheer pet peeve ever is when guys in the back row of jumps toe full instead of toe backs, It happened on CA a few years ago and I think gymtime last year.

TUCK!!! The spinning draws the eye and messes up the uniformity. Its like doing a touchdown instead of a high V, close, but off.

I love this team, but my biggest cheer pet peeve ever is when guys in the back row of jumps toe full instead of toe backs, It happened on CA a few years ago and I think gymtime last year.

TUCK!!! The spinning draws the eye and messes up the uniformity. Its like doing a touchdown instead of a high V, close, but off.

dont get why they just didnt put those guys more near the front row of the formation. :confused:

Back