All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Flexed feet, poor basket height, extention and synchronization, same with jumps. Questionable flexibility in body positions and flexed feet in dish outs? I have never seen Rays do that! They shouldn't be compared. SSX doesn't do that either. But all of that was in the BSW video. But, according to this thread, that's execution. Being "neat" is not the same as "executing well"

Like I said CS is over on to Dallas.

Flexed feet, poor basket height, extention and synchronization, same with jumps. Questionable flexibility in body positions and flexed feet in dish outs? I have never seen Rays do that! They shouldn't be compared. SSX doesn't do that either. But all of that was in the BSW video. But, according to this thread, that's execution. Being "neat" is not the same as "executing well"

Like I said CS is over on to Dallas.

Oh sweety those CEA Rose colored glasses are tinted dark if that's what you see in BSW's performance. ;)

I'm sorry i don't want to be rude but if you are affiliated with one gym it is difficult to watch a routine that has beaten on of your gyms teams without being biased. (which is just natural, it happens to everyone at least once)
I have not seen any questionable body positions in BSWs routine whatsoever, yes they did not do Spikes but tbh not every Team these days has to have full squad spikes, a regular scorpion is perfectly fine. And quite frankly i find it very unnecessary to take everything away from BSWs second place, i am sure these girls worked just as hard as any other team in that division and they deserve a simple ''well done'' instead of being constantly criticised.
I agree , let's move on from CS and leave all the bitterness behind.

Last edited:
Back