All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is going to be a short vent from little old me.

I am absolutely disgusted by the amount of hatred of parents/coaches/athletes/retired athletes/ and couch potatoes that constantly bring down teams because TEAM A is better than TEAM B but TEAM C has better tumbling. Y'all, we understand, we see your opinions but honestly, that team, or that individual could care less. They bust their asses off every practice to be the best they can be and pushing the hardest they can. Yes, we do have teams that have girls that dont do this or that but does that make them any less of an asset to their team? No. Even the "greatest" teams have athletes with tumbling struggles and such, for example, TGLC center dancer doesnt tumble or throw jumps to tuck, and neither did Jimmy Flood last season but you damn well know those boys can partner stunt and one man like no tomorrow. But aside from that, many athletes go through mental blocks and some last longer than others. Such as myself, i have had horrible mental blocks after an accident that happened 5 years ago, yes 5. Did i end up cheering, no. Why? I myself couldn't find the mindset to join a team after loosing my lvl5 skills. I am not the best partner stunter, and i flat out have mental blocks on everything. So i decided not to cheer at all, id rather not bring my team down in scoring, but thats just my personal mindset. I am now 19, and do i regret not cheering now that im aged out? yes. But i now choose to take what i have learned and give back to teams that i coach. I proudly respect any athlete that lost skills due to mental block and are STILL an asset to the team in every way, even though i do not have the mentality myself to do that. I have been down that road. Yes, we know they wont have full squad this and that but at least that kid is trying and working to get themselves back in order.

As for lvl5 kids that are rude, lazy, and act more immature than a 5 year old, and constantly talk about other teams and how they "suck" and other ignorant remarks, my only response is "Bye, Felicia" because you do not deserve your spot on that lvl5 when 10 other kids that would work so much harder are waiting in line, improving themselves and watching you be lazy and a horrid rolemodel.

Theres a huge difference between the two kinds of athletes.

okay im done now.
And, THIS is why you are my favorite, Ryan!! :deathdrop:

Not Cheer but Acro and Tumbling - Quinnipac (Kelsey Rule's A+T team) vs Baylor (Kiara Nowlin's A+T team)
Live Feed can be found here!

Quinnipiac

It was a great matchup yesterday. The win could of gone either way.

A&T is all about execution of the skill. You lose points if you don't focus on the perfection.

For those not feeling the team routine - please keep in mind, all star routine is 2 min and 30 seconds. A&T has rounds with lots of pressure on these athletes that's continuous for almost 2 hours with team routine at the end that has to be perfectly executed. That's where their focus needs to be then on the fluff of added choreo that has no value.

Thank you for those that took an interest in watching

Best of Luck to everyone at NCA this weekend. Looking forward to watching via live feed in the comfort of my home.

A&T almost reminds me of Michigan High School Cheerleading. There are a few similarities. We MHC has 3 rounds, one focused on a cheer, one focused on syncronization & team tumbling skills, and a final round where anything goes really, and stunts are introduced. I would say Michigan cheer focuses on cleanliness as well. Sometimes you can see a team with full team tucks lose to a team with only squad back walkovers because they have better execution. I don't really know much about A&T so those are just some thoughts lol.

Back