All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But I think those crossover do make you guys competitive. Im guessing its all 3 guys with the doubles? So without those crossovers would it be safe to say you guys wouldn't be coed or maybe go restricted.
No, there are multiple girls with doubles and working doubles and they are hitting non restricted lv5 stunts so I say go for it. Those improvements have come through the season and they have improved SOO much. That wouldn't have come if we were restricted and those kids have all grown so much personally.

It's not all about winning worlds :)
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

No, there are multiple girls with doubles and working doubles and they are hitting non restricted lv5 stunts so I say go for it. Those improvements have come through the season and they have improved SOO much. That wouldn't have come if we were restricted and those kids have all grown so much personally.

It's not all about winning worlds :)

That's great. I think it's a great idea. It gives people that have or almost have those level 5 skills, but maybe aren't confident with them enough to be on a team like senior elite or coed elite, a year to focus on getting better and gaining confidence. I definitely don't think there's anything shady about that.

I like the Uniforms for the guys on TGLC. But.. The girls look like they're wearing rain boots, they distracted me through half of that routine.

Back