All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes to this, i mean unless you plan on using music from kids bop or country, you only have so many options as far as 100% appropriate songs that are out there.

Personally as long as the kids in that age group are happy with their music and there is no inappropriate content actually in the mix I am ok with it

It also depends on the age group like boom boom shake shake I can just about handle in a senior dance but I saw minis dance to it in their mix and I wasnt that comfortable with it

Guess who got their music todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :cloud9: Although it's not FierceBoard approved since it says the world turnt in it...

I hope you love it!! Can't wait to see Cali teams get started!

Now, now....You can't preface a rude comment with "not to sound rude" when that is your exact intention :) I can't imagine you thought it would come off any other way.

Everyone has a right to an opinion and it would be impossible for one mix to appeal to everyone's tastes, but there is big difference between a teenager or parent making this comment versus a coach from USA Wildcats, which happens to be new competition for Team Gunz this year. It's probably not the best way to spread good sportsmanship if that matters at all to you.

Not a very nice "call out" as a former parent of USA Wildcats, Jamie has coached my girls for years and undeniably the favorite coach in the gym, she is the sweetest girl and a positive roll model...with that said, everyone is entitled to their opinion...people who are Kyle fans maybe do not like JR's style, so very different....I'm not a big fan when there are more voiceovers than music in a mix and I prefer when I can actually recognize a song......JMO

What song isn't inappropriate these days lol

I spent a lot of time picking out my J1 and y2 kids music for their mixes because I wanted it to all be appropriate music, especially for their age groups. My j1 is actually a youth team with a couple twelve year olds on it so it was really important to me that they have appropriate music.

And their music sounds amazing :D

I spent a lot of time picking out my J1 and y2 kids music for their mixes because I wanted it to all be appropriate music, especially for their age groups. My j1 is actually a youth team with a couple twelve year olds on it so it was really important to me that they have appropriate music.

And their music sounds amazing :D

just out of curiosity, which songs are in your team's music?

just out of curiosity, which songs are in your team's music?

My Junior one has
*Brave- Action Item
*Nine In The Afternoon-Panic! at the Disco
*Girls Do What They Want-The Maine
*Ocean Avenue-Yellowcard
*Shooting Star-Owl City
*Just The Way You Are-Pierce The Veil (cover)
*Dance forever-Allstar Weekend

I know I'm missing a few that are used for transitions but those are the main songs in my J1's mix. My youth kids haven't gotten their mix yet.

Back