All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What song isn't inappropriate these days lol

If you actually look for songs that are appropriate you can find them. The rulebook over here (Germany - CVD) actually states that the music has to be family-audience appropriate and even "beeping out" inappropriate words could give you a deduction if the judges catch it.

Not a very nice "call out" as a former parent of USA Wildcats, Jamie has coached my girls for years and undeniably the favorite coach in the gym, she is the sweetest girl and a positive roll model...with that said, everyone is entitled to their opinion...people who are Kyle fans maybe do not like JR's style, so very different....I'm not a big fan when there are more voiceovers than music in a mix and I prefer when I can actually recognize a song......JMO

There is a difference between an opinion ("I don't like it") and a hurtful comment ("It sounds really bad"). It was a direct insult to the producer who spent hours upon hours making it, which is probably why he responded with "Ouch." If you don't like it (and you're entitled to have that opinion), no one is forcing you to be harsh or to post anything at all.

There is a difference between an opinion ("I don't like it") and a hurtful comment ("It sounds really bad"). It was a direct insult to the producer who spent hours upon hours making it, which is probably why he responded with "Ouch." If you don't like it (and you're entitled to have that opinion), no one is forcing you to be harsh or to post anything at all.
People have said much worse things about uniforms but they're not saying them to insult the uniform designer, they're stating their opinion. Just the same as the OP stating that, to her, it sounds really bad. I don't know the OP personally but I can't see a gym representative saying something rude on purpose.

People have said much worse things about uniforms but they're not saying them to insult the uniform designer, they're stating their opinion. Just the same as the OP stating that, to her, it sounds really bad. I don't know the OP personally but I can't see a gym representative saying something rude on purpose.
EXACTLY!!!!! I didn't like the "call out" as to her being a coach at USA Wildcats and alluding to the fact that she was stating her dislike for the mix because the two teams are competitors...maybe she should of worded it a bit differently but if you know the OP, she is definitely not a mean spirited person AND we have always loved CJA ...got the biggest kick out of the parents cheering section and that dad with the megaphone....good times.

Ssssoooo since the CA videos are up and we've heard the music from the showcase, when will they be releasing the music?!? GIVE US BABS!! (Please)

I would love Eddie from Smoed to come on here and say that he hates Brandon's music or BlueCat to comment that he thinks F5's music sounds bad. I think people would fall over.

It bothers me that you had to call out our gym and make it sound like we are saying something against Cja, a team who we will be competing against. Again, we have nothing but respect for Cja. You're creating a problem where there is none.

Ssssoooo since the CA videos are up and we've heard the music from the showcase, when will they be releasing the music?!? GIVE US BABS!! (Please)

76440-britney-spears-WHAT-gif-vmas-2-2pMZ.gif

Back