All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 18, 2012
We didn't have a thread for this so I thought I'd make one!
tumblr_n7dkhjFXhY1ramls3o1_500.jpg

(from tumblr)

utupysu8.jpg

One of our 4... I don't have a good pic of the other one that we already have in and the two tanks haven't been sent to us yet. Sorry no cute sublimated sports bras here lol
Yes it's boring to everyone because it's a t shirt lol but it is our practice wear and black nike pros are required for shorts so they all look the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

utupysu8.jpg

One of our 4... I don't have a good pic of the other one that we already have in and the two tanks haven't been sent to us yet. Sorry no cute sublimated sports bras here lol
Yes it's boring to everyone because it's a t shirt lol but it is our practice wear and black nike pros are required for shorts so they all look the same!

Your daughter is so cute!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

utupysu8.jpg

Nothing wrong with a t-shirt with a cute saying in your gym colors and Nike pros. Comfortable and functional for practice. I'd rather cp have that for practice than a one-shouldered sports bra any given day.

Love it! simple and practical
My cp14 absolutely loves these shorts. Loves them more than nike pros actually. They're a bit longer, the fabric is really comfortable and she'll wear them without soffees over them. She won't wear nike pros alone (there's conservative....then there's my kid....she won't just wear a sportsbra either, always has a dryfit shirt or tee shirt overtop). She's so self-conscious. Smh

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

She's so pretty! And I love the t-shirt. Our gym did a simple t-shirt and black shorts practice outfit last year, this year, they're ordering in a different type of shirt and we're awaiting arrival of those.

Our gym has a rule---no stomach showing, so sports bra's without a top over are outlawed.

My sister is just so moody and dramatic today. It took everything I had to convince her to take these pictures. And they still aren't very good. Oh well, teenagers. :rolleyes:

v5jsld.jpg

2yud9uq.jpg

Top is white, pink and light blue. Bottom is purple and pink. Both are Rebel, I believe and she says they are very comfortable. I was worried about the white shorts but she says even her brightest colored undergarments don't show through, which is nice. And I also appreciate the shorts not being up her butt.

Last edited:
Back