All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My sister is just so moody and dramatic today. It took everything I had to convince her to take these pictures. And they still aren't very good. Oh well, teenagers. :rolleyes:

v5jsld.jpg

2yud9uq.jpg

Top is white, pink and light blue. Bottom is purple and pink. Both are Rebel, I believe and she says they are very comfortable. I was worried about the white shorts but she says even her brightest colored undergarments don't show through, which is nice.
Glad to know about the white shorts not showing her undergarments because our gym is going with whit shorts too...we don't have them yet so can't post a pic but the girls were told last week about the design of them and that was my first big concern when my CP told me

My sister is just so moody and dramatic today. It took everything I had to convince her to take these pictures. And they still aren't very good. Oh well, teenagers. :rolleyes:

v5jsld.jpg

2yud9uq.jpg

Top is white, pink and light blue. Bottom is purple and pink. Both are Rebel, I believe and she says they are very comfortable. I was worried about the white shorts but she says even her brightest colored undergarments don't show through, which is nice.
I'm digging the white outfit.

Glad to know about the white shorts not showing her undergarments because our gym is going with whit shorts too...we don't have them yet so can't post a pic but the girls were told last week about the design of them and that was my first big concern when my CP told me
Exactly. My mother was already planning on going ahead and investing in a big pack on nude colored undergarments specifically for this practice outfit but she said they were both pleasantly surprised today after trying it on.

I wonder if undergarments will show throw during practice since she will actually be moving around. Like how some black bottoms look opaque but when you squat down they become see-through.
It's very possible. I know if it were me I would probably wear nude undergarments with them no matter what. I will inspect further this weekend when I'm back in SC =)

utupysu8.jpg

One of our 4... I don't have a good pic of the other one that we already have in and the two tanks haven't been sent to us yet. Sorry no cute sublimated sports bras here lol
Yes it's boring to everyone because it's a t shirt lol but it is our practice wear and black nike pros are required for shorts so they all look the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really love it! I always prefer to wear sports bras in the gym because its just easier to keep cool, but getting a few simple and cute T-shirts and tanks and just wearing my favorite nike pros sounds allot more appealing for practice wear.

I am loving these practice wears! Cute and functional..and shorts that are the right length ! We are getting ready for dance conventions nationals and the hot new practice wear bottoms is......briefs......I'm about to see more booty than the coppertone girl's dog...

I am loving these practice wears! Cute and functional..and shorts that are the right length ! We are getting ready for dance conventions nationals and the hot new practice wear bottoms is......briefs......I'm about to see more booty than the coppertone girl's dog...
By briefs, do you mean jazz shorts...... or BRIEFS (like brief-cut spankies:confused:)?

12199qd.jpg
tinypic.com

@Official OWECheer this is one of the outfits,cp will be using for team rehearsals this summer...can you see why I'm super excited! :rolleyes:

ETA:it didn't work! And I don't know how to make it work...sorry y'all... :(

12199qd.jpg
tinypic.com

@Official OWECheer this is one of the outfits,cp will be using for team rehearsals this summer...can you see why I'm super excited! :rolleyes:

ETA:it didn't work! And I don't know how to make it work...sorry y'all... :(

In what world is this cheer practicewear? It looks more like an over-the-top swimsuit for a 6 year-old. For the love of all things decent I would never even suggest something like this, lol.

Back