All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Being in the Northern part of the country, I'm sure those capris would be really nice in winter too. We design so much 'warm' weather practice wear for a sport that spends most of its time indoors with A/C (competitions) or competing in the fall/winter with snow and cold (particularly in the Northeast).

I like how with this practicewear you have options...like you could be like: "hmmm I am going to wear the capris with the sports bra today because I have a bruise (or just because you wanted to)! " or you wanted to wear the shirt with shorts. There are 4 possible practicewear possibilities :).....maybe even 5 if you decided to mix it up and wear the sports top over the shirt and channel your inner clueless or something ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/QUOTE]

Yes
Being in the Northern part of the country, I'm sure those capris would be really nice in winter too. We design so much 'warm' weather practice wear for a sport that spends most of its time indoors with A/C (competitions) or competing in the fall/winter with snow and cold (particularly in the Northeast).
YES. This. I live in the PNW so it rains (a lot) and it does get pretty chilly in the winter; people forget that cheer is a thing in places other than the sunny, warm southern part of the country (US) :)

All this practice wear is designed for PRACTICE and is actually FUNCTIONAL!

Praise God. It's a MIRACLE.

fainting-o.gif

I like how with this practicewear you have options...like you could be like: "hmmm I am going to wear the capris with the sports bra today because I have a bruise (or just because you wanted to)! " or you wanted to wear the shirt with shorts. There are 4 possible practicewear possibilities :).....maybe even 5 if you decided to mix it up and wear the sports top over the shirt and channel your inner clueless or something ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
[/QUOTE]

I always wear leggings because a) I live in the uk where for most of the cheer season it is freezing and b) shorts dont suit me or ride up like there is no tomorrow so with leggings i am not having to deal with a wedgie!

="Helen uk uni cheer, post: 915163, member: 38881"

I always wear leggings because a) I live in the uk where for most of the cheer season it is freezing and b) shorts dont suit me or ride up like there is no tomorrow so with leggings i am not having to deal with a wedgie!
CP loves the capris with UA's practice wear. She was on the team (Crowns, Y1) that had the capris last year, and she definitely wore them in the winter when the gym gets cold. She wore the shorts for a local parade today but up here where we can get some crazy cold, the capris are definitely useful.

CP loves the capris with UA's practice wear. She was on the team (Crowns, Y1) that had the capris last year, and she definitely wore them in the winter when the gym gets cold. She wore the shorts for a local parade today but up here where we can get some crazy cold, the capris are definitely useful.

I love capris and legging for me they are functional and rarely gets a wedgie which is great for the younger ones as that is one less for them to get distracted by. The only time it gets warm here is may onwards so I tend to always be in leggings im going to bite the bullet and buy a pair of nike pros though in case my uni team wear sofee shorts again and for when my spandex in my uniform have a hissy fit and dont cover I have somethign underneath

I love capris on the younger ones as they look cute and age appropiate. I do have an issue with youth and under in sports bras and shorts but dont mind as much capris and crop or tank and shorts but not both

@KikiD22 or @UltimateAlexis what does the back of the sports bra look like? I can see something interesting going on in Facebook pics but can't tell.
I'm hot at practice year round, so even if capris were only for winter I'd still be dying. I've worn them for HS practice and always end up hot. But I go to a school where people bring sweatshirts in August bc it's apparently so cold and I'm a good temp or hot 75% of the time so it's probably just me.
The ECE shorts look like a recipe for scratched up arms and faces for bases. I've had my head sat on many a time and I'm really glad there were no rhinestones on the girls' butts.

I LOVE my Nike Pro Capris. I always ask for them for Christmas and get them on sale though haha. I wear them all the time. THe only issue I've had is that my knee brace with metal on the sides snags them and makes them pilly.

@KikiD22 or @UltimateAlexis what does the back of the sports bra look like? I can see something interesting going on in Facebook pics but can't tell.
I'm hot at practice year round, so even if capris were only for winter I'd still be dying. I've worn them for HS practice and always end up hot. But I go to a school where people bring sweatshirts in August bc it's apparently so cold and I'm a good temp or hot 75% of the time so it's probably just me.
The ECE shorts look like a recipe for scratched up arms and faces for bases. I've had my head sat on many a time and I'm really glad there were no rhinestones on the girls' butts.

the ece logos are made of sequin not rhinestone.. so hopefully no scratches lol

the ece logos are made of sequin not rhinestone.. so hopefully no scratches lol
Oh gosh sequins might end up being worse... Ever worn a full sequin shirt? Your armpits are in so much pain by the end of the day.... And then imagine that twisting down into your arms. Ow. Sequins catch hair too. It is cute though! Sorry I'm being a Debbie downer... These things just pop into my head automatically. I said the same thing about the GA practicewear at CL

they a
Oh gosh sequins might end up being worse... Ever worn a full sequin shirt? Your armpits are in so much pain by the end of the day.... And then imagine that twisting down into your arms. Ow. Sequins catch hair too. It is cute though! Sorry I'm being a Debbie downer... These things just pop into my head automatically. I said the same thing about the GA practicewear at CL

re hotfix glued on..not sewn on.. seem soft and ok now.. we shall see after they are washed.. as long as the sequin stay flat they should be ok.. if they lift after washing then maybe.. my cp hasnt worn hers yet but Ill keep ya posted.. she bases and flies so ill get both perspectives;)

That practice wear was gorgeous though... would have been perfect if not for the bit of side cleavage it showed.

Back