All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has top gun made team announcements yet? hoping they have lady jags in medium again..

36 people were announced on Lady Jags I believe, but after much speculation, Greg confirmed they will not be large senior, so the next best guess is medium again!

36 people were announced on Lady Jags I believe, but after much speculation, Greg confirmed they will not be large senior, so the next best guess is medium again!
ahhh darn. i dont blame them for staying medium since they are such a new team, but i can easily see them going large in the future.

Well I'm done cheering :( so not much news out of me from Carolina Spirit Athletics, but I have heard that they are trying to field a J5 this season...hopefully it'll happen because they've got plenty of younger kids with fulls!
ETA: Due to circumstances not needing explanation, many senior aged kids decided not to return..I was one of only 8 Seniors, about 10 went to CEA for worlds teams, and the rest of our Senior 4 is mainly sticking to cheering for Davie HS. I guess we'll see how senior teams play out at CSA...

Awh :( about many girls not returning. I know a few are cheering at West now. I'm kind of excited to see a J5 from CSA though. Good luck to you in college though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sidenote: The majority of LAG teams don't have competition without traveling, right?

Like, Panthers/SE/etc. have no legitimate competition until they travel & go up against each other at NCA/Cheersport/etc.

Last edited:
Sidenote: The majority of LAG teams don't have competition without traveling, right?

Like, none of those teams like Panthers/SE/etc. have no legitimate competition until they travel & go up against each other at NCA/Cheersport/etc.

pretty much. stars and F5 can both travel about 2-4 hours by car to Baltimore/Atlantic City/Wildwood comps and see each other. not local, but no flights and not an awful drive, either, so i consider them close. and X5 from spirit explosion if you're counting them (i know they flopped from R5 to LAG a lot last season, so not sure how many times they actually competed against WC on the local level?) (the new fame team may be in this mix now, too. not sure which location they are or the distance to the mentioned locations, though) i also think CT Love was at quite a few comps with stars, last season, too. the states are little in the northeast, so traveling through a few isn't that far. ;)

the rest are very spread out.

Back