All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Woodlands Elite Level 5:
Small Junior Coed 5-Colonels
Senior Restricted 5 (not sure large or small)
Small Co-ed 5
Small Senior 5-Generals
Med Senior 5-Lady Ops
Med co-ed 5-Black Ops
IOC 5-Commanders

WE is going to have about 38 teams total this year from their 4 locations. I'm not going to list them all as I don't know the exact divisions (mainly small or large) for all the teams right now.

Last edited:
Woodlands Elite Level 5:
Junior Coed 5-Colonels (I think they are large)
Senior Restricted 5 (not sure large or small)
Small Co-ed 5
Small Senior 5-Generals
Med Senior 5-Lady Ops
Med co-ed 5-Black Ops
IOC 5-Commanders

WE is going to have about 38 teams total this year from their 4 locations. I'm not going to list them all as I don't know the exact divisions (mainly small or large) for all the teams right now.

Colonels is small :)

im wondering since top gun is taking over orlando allstars, are they not keeping any of the old orlando allstars staff. i have a friend who coaches one of the younger teams, and she made it seem like she was no longer a coach now that its been taken over.

im wondering since top gun is taking over orlando allstars, are they not keeping any of the old orlando allstars staff. i have a friend who coaches one of the younger teams, and she made it seem like she was no longer a coach now that its been taken over.
If you go to orlandoallstars.com it will link you to the new web site that lists the coaches. At least 6 are there prior to changing from OA to Top Gun. (OA coaches). One of the additional coaches from Top Gun came before worlds to OA before the change. A couple more were associated with OA previously. I think another new one from Top Gun was added after the fact that is not on the list.

If you go to orlandoallstars.com it will link you to the new web site that lists the coaches. At least 6 are there prior to changing from OA to Top Gun. (OA coaches). One of the additional coaches from Top Gun came before worlds to OA before the change. A couple more were associated with OA previously. I think another new one from Top Gun was added after the fact that is not on the list.
oh i see, yeah her name is still on the site so maybe it was a goodbye to the gym, who knows. ive seen some updated pics of them installing the floors, looks like its gonna be nice. granted i have no idea what the inside looked like when orlando still owned it, but itll be fun to watch what kind of level 5 teams they will be able to pull together.

oh i see, yeah her name is still on the site so maybe it was a goodbye to the gym, who knows. ive seen some updated pics of them installing the floors, looks like its gonna be nice. granted i have no idea what the inside looked like when orlando still owned it, but itll be fun to watch what kind of level 5 teams they will be able to pull together.
They are moving out of the old west location today into the new gym - which is a bigger facility which will be where most of the teams will practice. I have just seen pictures of the progress but it looks impressive -If my daughter makes the iag team I will get a close up view :)

Maine Stars from Eliot, Maine full year teams:
Mini 1
Youth 1
Junior 2
Junior 3
Senior Coed 4
Open Coed 4 (if there ends up being enough interest)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maine Stars from Eliot, Maine full year teams:
Mini 1
Youth 1
Junior 2
Junior 3
Senior Coed 4
Open Coed 4 (if there ends up being enough interest)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

aw, no more R5? (you guys had an R5 last year, yeah?) I keep hoping that Maine Stars will finally field a level 5 team...I've always liked watching them.*

*I'm actually a Maine native and not some creeper on the internet btw

Back