All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you were thinking of Lady T's. They were half year weren't they?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Last year Lady T's was intended to be a full year restricted team and competed in that division through dallas. Half way through the season we added athletes to become international and compete at worlds. Two years ago it was a true half year team. At this point to my knowledge Lady T's doesn't exist in any form.

Last year Lady T's was intended to be a full year restricted team and competed in that division through dallas. Half way through the season we added athletes to become international and compete at worlds. Two years ago it was a true half year team. At this point to my knowledge Lady T's doesn't exist in any form.

That wasn't for the fact that it isn't going to form! It's for the information and I'm on the app right now. Sorry it just occurred to me that that could be taken the wrong way
ETA: the rating I mean. Dang I'm so out of it today. I think I've had to edit almost every post

I saw it on Instagram today with a few girls announcing they are on it :)

Do you mind sharing who? I'm just really curious since the IAG5 have been half season since Twisters first had one in 2012. I'm surprised there was no real announcement if the team is already forming.

Back