All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pheww. i just glad I'm not going crazy. if ice queens isn't a team this year i will not.be.happy. i can't see why they would do that though. ice queens seems to be their "premier" team! *silently praying to cheer gods*

It sounds as though many of the current Ice Queens won't be around to cheer this season, so their focus is going to go to their IOC5, and they'll create a R5

Just to put it out there, but Panthers has won Gold at Worlds in large senior all girl...back in 2006...They have also won in Medium all girl and small all girl

Slightly related to this, but a) that Panthers routine is my 2nd favourite large all girl routine of all time, and b) my happiness that Ambrell is coaching Panthers now is insane. That woman is a legend.

Slightly related to this, but a) that Panthers routine is my 2nd favourite large all girl routine of all time, and b) my happiness that Ambrell is coaching Panthers now is insane. That woman is a legend.
I saw her listed as a coach during Worlds, and I was like :confused::eek: THAT AMBREL!?!?!

She is probably the unsung goddess of cheer. From a Worlds medalist to coaching (and being on) World Medalist team. I thought she was on one at Worlds this year, can't remember which. She is quite the champion. Literally.

I saw her listed as a coach during Worlds, and I was like :confused::eek: THAT AMBREL!?!?!

She is probably the unsung goddess of cheer. From a Worlds medalist to coaching (and being on) World Medalist team. I thought she was on one at Worlds this year, can't remember which. She is quite the champion. Literally.

She was on LadyKatz this year. I saw on Twitter she has never not gotten a medal at Worlds, and competed on 2 different teams at 2 different Worlds, so 13 medals for the 13 times she competed. Curious how many of those were gold (I can think of maybe 6 off the top of my head?)

She was on LadyKatz this year. I saw on Twitter she has never not gotten a medal at Worlds, and competed on 2 different teams at 2 different Worlds, so 13 medals for the 13 times she competed. Curious how many of those were gold (I can think of maybe 6 off the top of my head?)

You're right - 17 years at CA, 13 times at Worlds, 13 medals at Worlds, 6 Golds :cheering:

Supercats 04, Jags 06, Panthers 06, Fiercekatz 09, Wildcats 13, Ladykatz 14... I think, I could be off on a couple. If that's right, it's a different team every time lol, that's crazy.

Didn't she compete with Team USA as well? (I might be wrong)

Back