All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So ca Austin has a j5,
Austin cheer factory has a j5,
And heck even a little small gym pinnacle here in SA from what I heard could possibly fielding a j5.
Lol so many j5's all around us, looks like the talent is getting deeper at a lower age.

I expect these j5 teams to live up to my expectations of CA jags, WE colonels, and ECE. Please don't disappoint me guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw her listed as a coach during Worlds, and I was like :confused::eek: THAT AMBREL!?!?!

She is probably the unsung goddess of cheer. From a Worlds medalist to coaching (and being on) World Medalist team. I thought she was on one at Worlds this year, can't remember which. She is quite the champion. Literally.

She coached CP last season on Cougars and Katz and she is amazing.

Nor*Cal Elite will officially be having the following 11 teams to start off the 2014-2015 season:

Pegasus- Tiny prep 1
Hebes- Mini 1
Furies- Youth 2
Lithia- Small junior 1
Morpheus- Small junior 3
Athena- Small senior 1
Electra- Large senior 2
Khaos- Small senior coed 3
Venus- Large senior 4
Midas- Small senior restricted 5
Titans- International open coed 5

CA Plano has a small coed J5!

Lets also not forget the epicness of the fact that the original BAB is now coaching BABS. Oh and did everyone know she has like a PhD in computer science (or something crazy like that...it may be a Masters).

Twitter says a masters in computer science I'm not a creep I swear, I found it interesting because my boyfriend is getting his bachelors in computer science in 2 weeks and that stuff is tough!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think two of the girls that had the 2 to whip doubles got injured? The girl with the torn ACl for sure had one, and I'm not sure if Mak did. I'm not good at telling tumbling
Twitter says a masters in computer science I'm not a creep I swear, I found it interesting because my boyfriend is getting his bachelors in computer science in 2 weeks and that stuff is tough!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Mhhm I'm an SMU student myself haha and I know a lot of people who are comp sci majors here and it's not easy at all. So she's extremely intelligent too!

Back