All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If Panthers go medium or Small they can have full squad doubles most likely. I know even in large most of the people could do doubles and more than half of them could do 2 to whip doubles.

World Cup has a lot of seniors this year, it will be interesting to see if any of their teams switch divisions. Suns have 10 seniors - a third of their team! And several girls from suns got invited to shooting star tryouts. Of course they always have girls coming up from starlites so who knows

I've seen only a few tweets about Panthers, and Claw6. But then again, I don't follow many athletes.

World Cup has a lot of seniors this year, it will be interesting to see if any of their teams switch divisions. Suns have 10 seniors - a third of their team! And several girls from suns got invited to shooting star tryouts. Of course they always have girls coming up from starlites so who knows
Suns had 10 and shooting stars had 15!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If Panthers go medium or Small they can have full squad doubles most likely. I know even in large most of the people could do doubles and more than half of them could do 2 to whip doubles.

They had like 4 two to whip doubles... And I think maaaybe 1/2 plus 2 or 3 could double

They had like 4 two to whip doubles... And I think maaaybe 1/2 plus 2 or 3 could double

At their showcase, they had like 7 two to whip doubles, plus the girl who did the specialty standing pass (which I'm sure she's very capable of doing a two to whip double).

At their showcase, they had like 7 two to whip doubles, plus the girl who did the specialty standing pass (which I'm sure she's very capable of doing a two to whip double).

I'm talking Worlds, they had 5-6 at most, including the specialty standing

Back