All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm 20, 5'5 and people always think I'm in high school. A lady at the airport thought I was 14 and the guy at he Verizon store asked me "if I was driving yet"...

A few days ago, I was an extra in a movie. Around 8 PM, they brought out more coffee and put up a sign saying adults only. Well my friend and I honestly did not see the sign and one lady got an attitude with us about the coffee being for adults only. She said something that prompted me to say that I turn 16 in a few days. She looked me right in the eye and said, "yeah right, you're too small for a 16 year old." :rolleyes:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Story time:
I work at a restaurant and some nights i'm a food runner and I also help run drinks from the bar (which you have to be 18 to do) and last week a customer reminded me of that rule and made sure I knew of it.. Awkwardly and confused I nodded and walked away. A few minutes later the customer called my manager over to reassure I was of age. I turned 19 two days ago :rolleyes:

Also, when I first started working there, for about two whole weeks every time I touched a drink everyone always told me that you had to be 18 to run drinks.

Plus everywhere I go with my sister, everyone thinks she is older. She's 14. :banghead:

I look exactly the same as I did my freshman year of high school, which was 2009. I can easily put two pics from that year and this year next to eachother and you won't be able to tell that one was 5 years ago, not yesterday lol

I look exactly the same as I did my freshman year of high school, which was 2009. I can easily put two pics from that year and this year next to eachother and you won't be able to tell that one was 5 years ago, not yesterday lol
lol I might go try that

FAME UK just posted on Facebook their new teams for their first season! Good Luck to all at the Fame programme for this new exciting opportunity.

I'm in 8th grade and 5'7 haha I am pretty tall for my age and especially for cheer. Surprisingly, I have based up until this year (now I backspot) but I was a very tall base compared to everyone else :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Omg we are like twins! Im also in 8th grade, 5' 7" and used to be a base and now a backspot! Im glad Im not the only one who is my hight! :)

Story time:
I work at a restaurant and some nights i'm a food runner and I also help run drinks from the bar (which you have to be 18 to do) and last week a customer reminded me of that rule and made sure I knew of it.. Awkwardly and confused I nodded and walked away. A few minutes later the customer called my manager over to reassure I was of age. I turned 19 two days ago :rolleyes:

Also, when I first started working there, for about two whole weeks every time I touched a drink everyone always told me that you had to be 18 to run drinks.

Plus everywhere I go with my sister, everyone thinks she is older. She's 14. :banghead:

I have Totally opposite problem. I get served alcoholic drinks a lot. I'm in grade 10.

I wish I was 5'5 lol. I always get "you look younger than your age" a lot too. Sometimes it's flattering and sometimes it gets old lol.

I get the "you look a lot younger than your age" thing, too. I'm 22 and people always think I'm still in Highschool - then it's awkward telling them I just graduated college. I don't really find it super annoying until I go to the bars and the bouncers look over my entire ID and question me about it because they think it's fake. That gets old real fast. Especially when none of my friends I'm with have that happen to them.

Also once I got carded at school when we went to go see Paranormal Activity 4. I was the only one and they didn't believe me when I said I was 18 and in college. I had to have my dad scan my passport and send it to me through text because they needed another form of ID. Just me. None of the other people I was with even though I was technically older than all of them (by a few weeks). I'm sure I'll learn to appreciate this one day.

Back