All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm 5'6 and when I cheered I was one of the taller girls on the team, but nothing beats having a brother who is only 13 and is 5'10 and will be over 6 feet tall before he is your age.

For Cheer Athletics, I know new teams they have Fiercekatz who are from the Plano location and are IOAG5. Onyxcats are now small senior 5 and Royalcats (one of the level 5 Charlotte teams) is medium coed 5.

Is CA officially in every l5 division? (at least at worlds)

Is anyone?

I'm 5' on the dot, I look about 11 but I'm actually 19 and my boyfriends 6'6" and look pretty old for his age, people have asked if I'm his daughter, we're only 4 months apart. He looks like a guy in his late 20s that's aging well.

I'm 5' on the dot, I look about 11 but I'm actually 19 and my boyfriends 6'6" and look pretty old for his age, people have asked if I'm his daughter, we're only 4 months apart. He looks like a guy in his late 20s that's aging well.
I'm 20, 5'5 and people always think I'm in high school. A lady at the airport thought I was 14 and the guy at he Verizon store asked me "if I was driving yet"...

I'm 20, 5'5 and people always think I'm in high school. A lady at the airport thought I was 14 and the guy at he Verizon store asked me "if I was driving yet"...
I wish I was 5'5 lol. I always get "you look younger than your age" a lot too. Sometimes it's flattering and sometimes it gets old lol.

I wish I was 5'5 lol. I always get "you look younger than your age" a lot too. Sometimes it's flattering and sometimes it gets old lol.
Story time! We had a team sleepover and my coach's sister was there too. One of the new girls asked which one of them was older. They told her to tell them which one she thought was older. She ended up guessing our coach. She is 8 years older than her sister. Sorry this just made me think of that

Story time! We had a team sleepover and my coach's sister was there too. One of the new girls asked which one of them was older. They told her to tell them which one she thought was older. She ended up guessing our coach. She is 8 years older than her sister. Sorry this just made me think of that
People always ask my parents if they have two sets of twins. Nope, just one, and my sister and I are a year and a half apart....

People always ask my parents if they have two sets of twins. Nope, just one, and my sister and I are a year and a half apart....
I don't have that. I kind of wish I did though. Someone thought I was older than my brother once. Lol does that count? He's over a half foot taller than me and 14 months older

Back