All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

everything in smoed's routine is great. i just need a closer look at their pyramid. also, i'd rather see angel's worlds 2014 tumbling pass than what she's doing now..

1. Is everyone going to do that inversion, toss to prep, to high double up (or libtoc) stunt this year? It's in almost every routine. Orange did a variation of it last year and now... Panthers, F5, Orange again, Lady Bullets, SMOED, even CA Jags are doing it. (I need to watch more to see if there are more.) So far, from what I've seen, waiting on someone other than SE and TGLC to go in a different direction with their main stunt.

2.Tri Athletics and CA Charlotte competed in Greensboro today. Any video?
CA Charlotte did not compete today. We are showcasing (all but Royalcats) tomorrow.

Smoed looks sloppy even for it being this early in the season. I get they have something to prove but they should stick to what they know best clean stunts until they're ready to wow the cheer world like they always do. In regards to the. Using the same song as CEA I hope it was a coincidence bc I don't like these classless digs Cali is throwing at other teams (ex cheerforce comment) just my opinion. Sad comment coming from a Cali fan :(

every time i see Angel bounce back i'm even more amazed... but i feel like they have her doing too much? i'm in awe that she is able to hit that whole routine with that much tumbling... but i much preferred her specialty pass on steel. one super, amazing, showcased pass versus the "we're going to milk her for all she's worth" that's happening in this routine.

Agreed. It's kind of like Kiara 2.0. How do those bounce back passes score? Its not like half+1 of the team is doing it. And how much does it really improve their difficulty score?

Smoed looks sloppy even for it being this early in the season. I get they have something to prove but they should stick to what they know best clean stunts until they're ready to wow the cheer world like they always do. In regards to the. Using the same song as CEA I hope it was a coincidence bc I don't like these classless digs Cali is throwing at other teams (ex cheerforce comment) just my opinion. Sad comment coming from a Cali fan :(
i obviously have no idea but smoed got their music today... weirdest part is its the same producer that did SE...

I dunno SMOED looked overly sloppy compared to other teams, but then again didn't they have to replace 5 athletes practically last minute after people left/got injured?
Not feeling Angels super long pass. Seems overkill and kind of distracting from the rest of the team. Would also prefer to see one amazing pass like at worlds. That was incredible!

Even though I know Angel is like a super human athlete, it feels like she is like dead to finish that pass let alone routine. I don't feel like it's necessary at all. The opening tumblin looked great but it was pure slop after that. The routine has some serious potential though. With all he replacements and stuff they had to do, I'm actually impressed.

Last edited:
I dunno SMOED looked overly sloppy compared to other teams, but then again didn't they have to replace 5 athletes practically last minute after people left/got injured?
Not feeling Angels super long pass. Seems overkill and kind of distracting from the rest of the team. Would also prefer to see one amazing pass like at worlds. That was incredible!
It's almost like they're overdoing bounce backs in the routine.

Back