All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm talking 12 during the elite, not the one mans.
No, I know exactly what you're talking about....... count it for yourself. I notice you place emphasis on how many elite stunt groups a team can put up, yes maxing out is important, but there's so much more to the score sheet.
B15pIV.jpg

Last edited:
Smoed, to me, has lost what made them so impressive in the first place. They've always gone for difficult, but not overkill, with ridiculous execution. I get that it's early-ish for them, but even the little things in that routine were a slop fest. Also Angel looks like she hates her entire existence on that floor.

Ok I wet back as watched Fame SS again. I stand by my original post: love the routine but the pyramid is too fast. Actually watched the dance this time and love it! I can't wait to see them add in the difficulty over the season!!!! I see good things for them this year!! Good luck ladies!

I loved their dance but would really like to see a closer video of the routine, it was hard for me to tell what was going on in the pyramid.
Maybe I will change my mind once I see a closer video.

I'm not sure if this view of SMOED's routine has been posted yet (apologies if it has):

Even after watching their routine from the front and centre, it still feels very unSMOED with what seems to be very forced tumbling passes.

ETA: Also, now that I have had a closer look, Angel Rice looks really beat after the pyramid section...... she's literally using every ounce of energy left in her to finish that dance + full (which landed sideways).

Last edited:
Aahhh that blonde to the far left at 2:40ish..that double down made me cringe. Double downs are beautiful when done with good technique but that needs some work:/

I'm not sure if this view of SMOED's routine has been posted yet (apologies if it has):

Even after watching their routine from the front and centre, it still feels very unSMOED with what seems to be very forced tumbling passes.

ETA: Also, now that I have had a closer look, Angel Rice looks really beat after the pyramid section...... she's literally using every ounce of energy left in her to finish that dance + full (which landed sideways).

I would imagine after all she does in that routine she would be exhausted!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel like after Smoed proves people wrong about something, people find any & everything to pick at from the routine. Lol
This is not the only team that uses a good tumbler throughout their routine. How can you tell if she "hates her existence" in the routine if you can barely see her facial expressions?

Last edited:
I feel like after Smoed proves people wrong about something, people find any & everything to pick at from the routine. Lol
?
Really? I thought people were pretty kind with remarks. If it were another team, I'd expect to hear more comments about the stunt falls, OOB tumbling, and under rotated tumbling. Not to mention the fact that it took almost a full minute for them to get ready to do the dang routine.

From this view, I count 21 on the floor and only see the little blonde in the back just keep moving out of the way. Maybe I'm wrong? Always a fan of Cali, though!!!

Back