All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? I thought people were pretty kind with remarks. If it were another team, I'd expect to hear more comments about the stunt falls, OOB tumbling, and under rotated tumbling. Not to mention the fact that it took almost a full minute for them to get ready to do the dang routine.
If it was another team people would probably be more objective. The fact that they criticize the overused skills of a tumbler (that's a first on the boards), having the same dance music as another team (really?), facial expression (that can't even be tell by potato video). So many teams have also looked like a hot mess and people already predicting them a top place. Smoed has had much worse first performances.

If it was another team people would probably be more objective. The fact that they criticize the overused skills of a tumbler (that's a first on the boards), having the same dance music as another team (really?), facial expression (that can't even be tell by potato video). So many teams have also looked like a hot mess and people already predicting them a top place. Smoed has had much worse first performances.
No one criticized the dance music. They found it was a funny coincidence that CEA is also using the same dance music for their top team. And the criticism for the overuse of a tumbler is legitimate. You can't watch the video and tell me she doesn't look completely exhausted with her last bounce-back. We all know she is an amazing and beautiful tumbler, so to see her struggle to pull a full isn't good.
And sorry, but when you have a super popular web show, seeing how hard they work in practice, having some of the best athletes in the world, and knowing they're going for a four-peat, everyone expects more from them and people are just going to talk about them more. They put themselves out there so they're going to be subject to more talk. Sorry it bugs you so much.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

how many times are you gonna complain about people discussing the dance music.........

It's Smos first performance and I can see the potential in that routine. I can't side eye any of it since my own CP has had her fair share of rough first performances on the mat. I have no doubt their performances in the months coming up will only get better.

Seeing our own music process in person I have to believe the dance to the same song as SE is a coincidence. I know she had our dance song locked down long before the music actually came back. I'm thinking they had already decided when our music came out and probably thought the same thing. "SE is dancing to our song?" Haha.

Really? I thought people were pretty kind with remarks. If it were another team, I'd expect to hear more comments about the stunt falls, OOB tumbling, and under rotated tumbling. Not to mention the fact that it took almost a full minute for them to get ready to do the dang routine.
I was talking about the fact that people were pointing out the most ridiculous things. Who argues about stunt falls when we're talking about Smoed on the FB? I mean, come on now! Lol

We have to point out the fact that a girl, who just had a power tumbling competition not too long ago, didn't end a bounce back pass with a double. And a flyer who's clearly a fill in doesn't have an amazing double down.
We should all just chill, take a seat & have our snacks in the grass.

ehh its barely november. they werent perfect at last years jamz either *and* they didnt have 4 new people in the month prior. that would include another new flyer aside from maya.

as far as the music (jessie j - burnin up, for those curious) goes. did anyone actually ask dj rizz which one was made first or are people just assuming eddie and orby are evil people and had the dance music changed to that for nefarious reasons? lol

theres still many more months to go. seems like eddie and orby are pushin em and testing them to see how far they can take it earlier on in the game, and thats good. excited to see them perfect this routine and perform it consistently. theyve done it in the past and i believe theyll do it again. smoeds got this.

(anxiously waiting to see beatles after seein that promo vid)

Last edited:
as far as the music (jessie j - burnin up, for those curious) goes. did anyone actually ask dj rizz which one was made first or are people just assuming eddie and orby are evil people and had the dance music changed to that for nefarious reasons? lol
)

Based on past social media outburst I'm thinking the assumption option.

But in the end who really cares? Music isn't limited to just one team every year.

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Now that I saw a better video of Smoed, yes they struggled, but it was their first comp. I think having so many changes in the roster has affected this team, but I'm pretty sure they will get that great chemistry that Smoed has had for years, Smoes better watch out because the Beatles are looking AMAZING this season!

ehh its barely november. they werent perfect at last years jamz either *and* they didnt have 4 new people in the month prior. that would include another new flyer aside from maya.

theres still many more months to go. seems like eddie and orby are pushin em and testing them to see how far they can take it earlier on in the game, and thats good. excited to see them perfect this routine and perform it consistently. theyve done it in the past and i believe theyll do it again. smoeds got this.

(anxiously waiting to see beatles after seein that promo vid)
...It's the 23rd. It's not "barely November" when there's only a week left in the month lol. Regardless, I think they did well for their first performance. A very difficult routine, but there's a lot of time left for them to improve.

Back