All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. I'm so obsessed with the big girls don't cry sequence. No idea why, I just LOVE it... those motions give me life. Blonde girl is cute, but I need over extended bow and arrow girl to work hard and earn center by NCA. Kthanks.

2. The dance going on in the back of tumbling is actually really cute. Haha. I'd never actually watch it if I were at a comp as I love watching tumbling, but it's so good on video!

3. Who's youtube account is that? Literally clicked to see if they had more beautiful quality videos and was like umm what? Why do you randomly have this video posted?!:confused:

blond girl was the ridiculously overstretched free stretch/bow from omni last season and the one you're talking about was the overextended bow on ody last season. both are crazy flexible. i think the blond just isn't pulling it here. weird when stars has too many flexible flyers to choose center :p

i think the dance during tumbling is better than some teams' actual dance sections.

Hey friends that were at encore today I need help finding some videos! World Cup electra, Gemini, sonics, or starburst (or any wc 1-4 team), any jersey all stars team (love watching them) and cheer university lady legends r5.

Also from wildwood Id love to see an jersey wild team as well as spirit explosion! Thanks friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did a little youtube searching and found someone that posted WC Gemini

Lady Lightning looks like a brand new team this year. None of these girls look familiar to me. I question why so many decided to not cheer anymore aside from the few that graduated.
From what i've heard a lot of the girls who had special "parts" in the routine arent there anymore, and that makes me really sad. I think a few aged out too. Love LL but they dont seem the same so far :(

Saw shooting stars in person today. Routine is in my opinion best they ever had. And I feel they stepped it up in all areas. So impressed.

This isn't typical "fan girl" type commentary, people. LeeLee knows whereof she speaks.

Frankly, other large senior teams should add some extra practices just hearing this.

**Is there any benefit to being an early arrival on the naughty list?**

Hey friends that were at encore today I need help finding some videos! World Cup electra, Gemini, sonics, or starburst (or any wc 1-4 team), any jersey all stars team (love watching them) and cheer university lady legends r5.

Also from wildwood Id love to see an jersey wild team as well as spirit explosion! Thanks friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know where Jersey videos are but I'm too busy crying over them to link them so give me a minute omg

All of the videos are on the JAS youtube which can be conveniently located through this video of our bomb j5 team

Thoroughly disappointed with the lack of defying gravity and other wicked songs. But I guess I'll let it slide because the song from hocus pocus makes up for it.

Love watching this program grow each season! You have a great future ahead of you, jersey!

Thoroughly disappointed with the lack of defying gravity and other wicked songs. But I guess I'll let it slide because the song from hocus pocus makes up for it.

Love watching this program grow each season! You have a great future ahead of you, jersey!
I agree but imagine how amazing Dancing Through Life would've been as a dance song. Speed it up and put a little beat behind it, and I'd be Boq following this team around, begging Glinda for a dance.

Latest posts

Back