All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love all jersey all star teams; especially loved this routine. excellent job!

I have to agree with all of your posts. Seeing Shooting Stars in person today was just something else. (fun fact; the big girl's don't cry video on CheerUpdates Media was recorded by me :p) All of Jersey Allstars teams are so full of energy, every single one of their teams literally pulls you in. Also need to add CJA Team Gunz stunt was so mesmerizing and intricate that I didn't even clap, I just watched which my jaw on the ground.

I have to agree with all of your posts. Seeing Shooting Stars in person today was just something else. (fun fact; the big girl's don't cry video on CheerUpdates Media was recorded by me :p) All of Jersey Allstars teams are so full of energy, every single one of their teams literally pulls you in. Also need to add CJA Team Gunz stunt was so mesmerizing and intricate that I didn't even clap, I just watched which my jaw on the ground.
forgot Team Gunz! loved them. great routine & they were so full of confidence. lots of great teams today. it was def. worth the 3 hour drive back and forth for me. :D

I have met and spoken to Ms Pascale. She is an amazing person and to watch her interact with some kids she had just met makes you understand why her program has grown to where it is.

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**
This makes me so happy.

Beatles are so impressive - my only critique would be to hold the coed stunt for a count or two longer so we can really appreciate the strength of such a great skill! I can't wait to see them continue to grow this season.

the "cry" motion in SS will go down as one of my all time favorite motions ever.

Congratulations to Peach on Grand Champions. Any Teal, Green, Peach or Orange videos?

I love watching Jersey Allstars grow more and more every year. I still remember when they won cheerposrt for the first time and can't wait for the moment when they will win worlds in a couple of years ;)

Back