All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate that NJSE lost so many kids this past season but they seem to be rolling with the punches!! Its good to see them getting back to their small senior roots. Aside from that stunt fall they look pretty solid! Congratulations on the full paid bid ladies! Good luck the rest of the season FAB5!

Not much reason to have any other attitude I guess. The coaches will solve it somehow. We'll be in practice gear (which is cute) if uniforms don't show and they'll have something functional for music. Royalcats will look stunning in their uniforms at the very least and they had a great practice last night (and three more before Saturday) It will be fine.

It's just a "local" competition and we've got enough to stress out everyone with the whole weight of the first look at the newest satellite gym (and all the stigma that goes with that) to worry about minutia like music and uniforms (R5 is missing both, the other teams are set).

I just want my kids to be happy with what they put on the mat. I think they're both in pretty good shape and I'll just pray we represent CA the way we've been working so hard to. #fingerscrossed
We were in a similar position two years ago. We received uniforms the morning of the comp and just wanted to the girls to feel good about themselves, what they put on the floor, and most importantly... HAVE FUN! Good luck this weekend and keep us all updated!

Back