All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Peach is looking strong this season! Can't wait to see this routine full out! I always love their motions and transitions into and out of different sections. I had friend say they had just seen Peach perform and they weren't impressed..... I'm like girl bye! They look good for what that threw on a hard mat!

WOW! I just watched that and so impressed especially for a showcase! I have always been a fan of Stingrays though - like their precision and style (don't compete against them often but when we do know it is going to be tough). One of the few places with crops that I actually like and would allow my girls to wear if they competed (and I am REALLY not a crop fan - but have always found them to be athletic looking versus some others)

I'm so tired of Tick-Tock, around to scorpion, pull it behind your head, scale, double down. This is the format of most teams every year, I understand you can only do so much, but come onnnnnn.

I know talking about specific athletes here is a no no but I don't see Jessica Pak on panthers, is she on another team or she's not on CA this season? She's one of my favorite flyer.

Latest posts

Back