All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not saying those movements, I'm saying that order. Would you like some examples of teams who don't stunt in that order?

You can add different body positions but its an element that hits the scoresheet. Sorry you don't like it but when done correctly it's beautiful but only about 5% of teams do it. Finding another element that is both a twisting and release move is a trick to figure out.

Last edited:
Ok, I just watched Cali sparkle for the first time. Can we please have a moment of silence for the fact that they're dancing to the same song Lady Bullets used in 2009? Yaaaass! Lol!
That's still one of my favorite dances!

Edit because it posted weird @JayySoFierce I don't think you understand my "points", but that's okay. I'm not sure why you're trying to argue me down about it.

Edit because it posted weird @JayySoFierce I don't think you understand my "points", but that's okay. I'm not sure why you're trying to argue me down about it.
I think you referring to the pulling the leg behind the head free a scorpion and then to scale right? Which I agree there are other ways to get to a scale without that specific movement

I think you referring to the pulling the leg behind the head free a scorpion and then to scale right? Which I agree there are other ways to get to a scale without that specific movement
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

WOW! I just watched that and so impressed especially for a showcase! I have always been a fan of Stingrays though - like their precision and style (don't compete against them often but when we do know it is going to be tough). One of the few places with crops that I actually like and would allow my girls to wear if they competed (and I am REALLY not a crop fan - but have always found them to be athletic looking versus some others)

I AGREE! Rays are so crisp, clean and very refreshing. Were there any other Rays teams that performed that day?

im curious, is there a girl on coed elite this year thats also on ssx. or was did that have something to do with something else.

im curious, is there a girl on coed elite this year thats also on ssx. or was did that have something to do with something else.

i think they need to be careful with the center of the pyramid around 4 minutes. i feel like judges could argue the boys in the double bases are baring her weight.. it doesn't seem fully continuous

Back