All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure where to post this - but anyone else find this inappropriate? Why the recent 'ethnic group power' posts from CE? Not just by Caucasian athletes, but other ethnicities as well. Am I missing some type of inside joke? I know they're in the South, but it's not the 1800's. I don't find this funny or 'cool'. Its 2014?!
mItKnt.jpg
New Random Thread Pt. 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

.jpg[/IMG]
Already discussed in a different thread. What you think you know about it is wrong. Please delete your post since you are late to the party.

*Mentally conditioned and convinced I could do a back tuck. The paramedics disagreed*

Already discussed in a different thread. What you think you know about it is wrong. Please delete your post since you are late to the party.

*Mentally conditioned and convinced I could do a back tuck. The paramedics disagreed*
Sorry! Will do, didn't know was already covered. Just saw it and was like 'what the heck, not cool, even if a joke'.

Sorry! Will do, didn't know was already covered. Just saw it and was like 'what the heck, not cool, even if a joke'.
Thank you

Thank you

I can't seem to delete the post completely? :-/ I erased all the contents and deleted the pic from the hosting site. Not sure what else to do? Sorry you guys - I feel like a dork! Sorry for interrupting the thread! Agh (sidesteps off into corner)

I can't seem to delete the post completely? :-/ I erased all the contents and deleted the pic from the hosting site. Not sure what else to do? Sorry you guys - I feel like a dork! Sorry for interrupting the thread! Agh (sidesteps off into corner)
All is good. Thanks for editing the post.

Helped you out. Thank you!

Not making any excuses or trying to discredit this team or gym, but if your referring to the cheer center, I believe this was their second competition of the season and if I remember correctly they had similar problems all last season (Not this bad, but always had problems) I understand there are those routines where everything goes completely wrong because my team had them as well when i used to cheer and it is never a good feeling, but just looking at the routine in general this team really should consider restricted or Level 4 and I would have said the same thing last season as well. I highly respect the Cheer Center they have wonderful teams and always have as far back as i can remember but I think they are stretching this team a little too much. I know its early and things can change and i hope this team can succeed and i wish the best to them this season!

-Sorry if this sounds harsh or to stepped over boundarys. I just feel like it needs to be said because this is a problem that is happening more ad more every season i feel.
This makes me so nervous! My daughters gym has a restricted team that we are POSSIBLY/MAYBE taking into the non restricted division because we may have to for this comp this coming weekend. I hope if a video shows up of us that people don't kill us with you should be restricted comments lol. Yall look horrible comments or anything of that nature lol

This makes me so nervous! My daughters gym has a restricted team that we are POSSIBLY/MAYBE taking into the non restricted division because we may have to for this comp this coming weekend. I hope if a video shows up of us that people don't kill us with you should be restricted comments lol. Yall look horrible comments or anything of that nature lol
Why would you need to go non restricted?

Why would you need to go non restricted?

We have multiple kids competing with HighSchool teams in a completely different city not anywhere close to the comp at 4 in the afternoon. Restricted goes to early they can't be there, if we do the non restricted division they should be able to hopefully make in time because we will be the last ones to go on. All our kids are old enough and stuff but it was either that or exhibition only.

We have multiple kids competing with HighSchool teams in a completely different city not anywhere close to the comp at 4 in the afternoon. Restricted goes to early they can't be there, if we do the non restricted division they should be able to hopefully make in time because we will be the last ones to go on. All our kids are old enough and stuff but it was either that or exhibition only.
Oh. Makes sense. Surprised the owners didn't ask to go out of order. Have seen that happen many times when big conflicts like this.

But then again maybe they did ask and the EP said no but one would think an EP in tx would know how important hs cheer is and try to be accommodating. Not sure the comp but hopefully NCA as I am sure they understand.

Back