All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ops is love. Ops is life. Especially the kick doubles straight to extension. Not surprised JFAB's is removed already. As for Covert: The center flyer turning around in her stunt with the hand motion as it says "Cali Co4 giving you the buisness" completely slays me everytime.

Side note: Every video I've seen from our competition yesterday has almost made me cry from the amazing support of all of our wonderful coaches. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Did you have a great first comp? :D

I reminded my daughter over the weekend that hers is this Sunday. She was like :eek: (she lives in a teenager bubble and loses track of the days) lol

Did you have a great first comp? :D

I reminded my daughter over the weekend that hers is this Sunday. She was like :eek: (she lives in a teenager bubble and loses track of the days) lol
Yes! First place. :p We were also told since another team of ours is now in a different division, that if we keep winning we can go to NCA. Fingers crossed!!

Just laughing because of WHO that particular one is... but I get your drift.

I mean, I know who it is but I didn't want to invoke the wrath of the "She's a Minor!" brigade... The routine is really good and the flyer in question is certainly very talented, but there's a difference between being fierce (which I'm pretty sure was the intent) and...whatever that was.

Sometimes you just have to get those first competition jitters out in order to get comfortable! I'm sure they'll head back in the gym and continue to work. Good luck this season!!

Not making any excuses or trying to discredit this team or gym, but if your referring to the cheer center, I believe this was their second competition of the season and if I remember correctly they had similar problems all last season (Not this bad, but always had problems) I understand there are those routines where everything goes completely wrong because my team had them as well when i used to cheer and it is never a good feeling, but just looking at the routine in general this team really should consider restricted or Level 4 and I would have said the same thing last season as well. I highly respect the Cheer Center they have wonderful teams and always have as far back as i can remember but I think they are stretching this team a little too much. I know its early and things can change and i hope this team can succeed and i wish the best to them this season!

-Sorry if this sounds harsh or to stepped over boundarys. I just feel like it needs to be said because this is a problem that is happening more ad more every season i feel.

Back