All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HECK YEAH!!! I would love the following teams!! I don't know if this is too much but any one of these teams videos I would be happy with. Thank you!!

12:54 Woodlands Elite Mini Ops - Large Mini 2
1:08 Woodlands Elite Snipers - Small Mini 2
2:39 All-Star Revolution Glory - Senior 2
****All 5 Small Junior Level 1s
5:58 Woodlands Green Berets - Small Junior 4
8:54 Woodlands Elite Majors - Large Junior 4

WHich part is insane?? What they are doing, or that it has changed??

It is my first time to see it. I never saw the first one. I think their skill and talent is amazing! They are so young to not only tumble, but stunt like that. You basically have small girls stunting small girls and they are executing elite level stunts. We don't have any youth level 5 teams in my area. I am so impressed by clean youth level 5 teams!

It is my first time to see it. I never saw the first one. I think their skill and talent is amazing! They are so young to not only tumble, but stunt like that. You basically have small girls stunting small girls and they are executing elite level stunts. We don't have any youth level 5 teams in my area. I am so impressed by clean youth level 5 teams!

Thank you!! My CP is on that team and the infamous Glitter Penguins... we are very proud of it all. I am amazed by how different it already is since showcase. Stunts have changed, the pyramid changed, the dance changed... etc.. I guess we will be on routine #3 by the time we hit Dallas!!

Ok I will try to get all!

In previous years they had awards in a separate room to keep the comp going quick. I guess it will be like that this year so if it conflicts with my cp's awards I can't get it but I think most of these should be doable

Looks like you're going to be a busy girl!

But if you can, I would love to see the Large Sr4's please. :D
I will record the other large s4s but I can't Vipers lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] but yes I definitely won't be missing those!!!:)

Am I the only one that would love love love if cheer extreme phoenix was small coed... Would die to see CEA have them as super competitive team in that division and since they have smoex in Raleigh as medium it wouldn't be like they left that division

Back