All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the double post, is there any teams anyone wants me to record Sunday? I'll be there from like 1PM till the very end! I won't be able to post them till probably early Monday morning tough

http://nca.s3.varsity.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Files/links/lone_star_po.pdf
Wait..... are WE Lady Ops really in large all-girl this year or is that just a typo?

ETA: I'm guessing it's because they don't have a medium all-girl division at this competition so it's just small and large?

Last edited:
Wait..... are WE Lady Ops really in large all-girl this year or is that just a typo?

ETA: I'm guessing it's because they don't have a medium all-girl division at this competition so it's just small and large?
Someone in another thread said they were medium still, they just listed them like that because there wasn't any other medium all girls or large all girls

The reason that medium coed is separated out is because there is a large coed [emoji57]

Since there were no other medium all girls they just listed them like that

Or maybe I confused what they said but that's what I assumed they were implying

HECK YEAH!!! I would love the following teams!! I don't know if this is too much but any one of these teams videos I would be happy with. Thank you!!

12:54 Woodlands Elite Mini Ops - Large Mini 2
1:08 Woodlands Elite Snipers - Small Mini 2
2:39 All-Star Revolution Glory - Senior 2
****All 5 Small Junior Level 1s
5:58 Woodlands Green Berets - Small Junior 4
8:54 Woodlands Elite Majors - Large Junior 4
I would also love to see green berets I love that team

Someone in another thread said they were medium still, they just listed them like that because there wasn't any other medium all girls or large all girls

The reason that medium coed is separated out is because there is a large coed [emoji57]

Since there were no other medium all girls they just listed them like that

Or maybe I confused what they said but that's what I assumed they were implying
Yep, that's pretty much right, at least from previous competitions that have done that. The only thing is that Coed 5s are never combined, those are always small,medium, large even there's just one team there. If you look at the age grid, those are the divisions comps will offer, they only split if there's multiple teams in each of small/large or all girl/coed. So it's not really combined, it's just not split.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yep, that's pretty much right, at least from previous competitions that have done that. The only thing is that Coed 5s are never combined, those are always small,medium, large even there's just one team there. If you look at the age grid, those are the divisions comps will offer, they only split if there's multiple teams in each of small/large or all girl/coed. So it's not really combined, it's just not split.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ohh your good! That makes sense because I was wondering why our large coed and Woodlands medium coed weren't combined since there was only one each... So that makes sense now that those are never combined! Thanks for explaining!

You are in the UK too, I thought it was allowed everywhere but then I suppose stunt group seems to be more popular in Europe
They used to be allowed here years ago, i've seen some really bad drops and i am honestly happy people are not doing that anymore. In this case it works fine of course because the guys are strong but you really don't wanna see AllGirl Groups trying to build scary pyramids with 5 people . It's true i think Stuntgroups are a bigger thing in the rest of Europe than in the UK , there is quite some competition here

Back