All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The littlest boy is already on coed elite, idk About the other boys but I'd guess there's a good chance they're at least on some worlds team if not coed elite because of the way cea does crossovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also some girls from senior elite on that team.

I'm not one for crossovers to win, but late in the season it's good to let them work together on one team. It wouldn't surprise me it this was a full season sm coed team next season....and if that happens I see them being pretty successful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I can't comment much on either issue, as I'm not that familiar with the rule book but I just looked it up a little. I know there are only four levels here, that don't quite match USASF levels. There's a specific level for youth aged kids. Then, for juniors and seniors there are basic (in tumbling, they can do walkovers, cartwheels and round offs), intermediate (all tumbling skills excepts somersaults). And then, there is elite for seniors only (everything is allowed up to a full if I read the rulebook correctly). I don't have time to study the stunts allowed at each level right now though.

About the mat size, I think that the mats in competitions are supposed to be 14m x 14m, but the execution zone must only be 12m x 12m (the same size as a gymnastics floor). In this video of last year's national championships, they had seven mats but the lines on the side made half of each side mat out of bounds. For showcase they had no obligation to use a seventh mat though.

what country is the team from? and this is not all star cheer right its got to be something else???

what country is the team from? and this is not all star cheer right its got to be something else???

They're from France. And yes it is all star cheer, although I've never seen the term "all star" used in France (we don't really have any other kinds of cheerleading so no need to differentiate).

not sure where this is from but its crazy. lots of it is illegal in our level 6 but still SO entertaining! they're insane!!

I.....CANT.....BREATHE!!!!! Is this Bangkok?! I couldn't here the music very good but WOW just WOW! Who ever that is needs to come to Worlds, tweak those illegal moves, and come get their trophy! If this is Bangkok, since when did they get all this tumbling?! I just can't!

I.....CANT.....BREATHE!!!!! Is this Bangkok?! I couldn't here the music very good but WOW just WOW! Who ever that is needs to come to Worlds, tweak those illegal moves, and come get their trophy! If this is Bangkok, since when did they get all this tumbling?! I just can't!

if it's bangkok, they won't have to tweak the illegal moves ;) sorry, couldn't resist. whoever that is, is great!

not sure where this is from but its crazy. lots of it is illegal in our level 6 but still SO entertaining! they're insane!!

if it's bangkok, they won't have to tweak the illegal moves ;) sorry, couldn't resist. whoever that is, is great!
It's a competition in the Philippines and the team that's performing is the Bulldogs from National University in Manila, they are one of the strongest teams in the region.

Last edited:
Back