All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At 5:46 with the blue shirt. That full is exactly the reason why an arched then piked layout should never be acceptable. Children learn to set like that, and pull only with their toes, and then you get that as a full.

He is new to CEA, just a FYI. So is the other guy mentioned before in the orange shorts. I may be mistaken but I think the guy in the orange shorts is new to cheer altogether.

Not to say that anyone's tumbling is perfect but I think every gym has to do a certain level of repairing the bad habits that athletes bring with them, especially at the very beginning of a season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

He is new to CEA, just a FYI. So is the other guy mentioned before in the orange shorts. I may be mistaken but I think the guy in the orange shorts is new to cheer altogether.

Not to say that anyone's tumbling is perfect but I think every gym has to do a certain level of repairing the bad habits that athletes bring with them, especially at the very beginning of a season.

Maybe so, but why put them in the video at this moment in time. Not exactly giving CEA a great name for tumbling technique. Work on it and correct it and then they can show it off in a video?

I'm sorry but I can't believe people are actually making negative comments about two guys tumbling who are obviously on the team for their stunting. I say kudos to them for getting out there and trying to throw something amongst all those amazing tumblers. Maybe I'm just being sensitive because my CP is learning to throw her full right now, so she would die if people were bashing her technique.

Maybe so, but why put them in the video at this moment in time. Not exactly giving CEA a great name for tumbling technique. Work on it and correct it and then they can show it off in a video?
Two people aren't going to give the gym a bad name. If they don't make a video now, there'll be nothing to use later to show the improvement of the team later in the season.

Two people aren't going to give the gym a bad name. If they don't make a video now, there'll be nothing to use later to show the improvement of the team later in the season.

Yes you may be right in that aspect but I'm sure you wouldn't see Top Gun or any other high profile large coed team posting videos of tumbling like that...

Yes you may be right in that aspect but I'm sure you wouldn't see Top Gun or any other high profile large coed team posting videos of tumbling like that...
Top gun is top gun.
They're not making videos to make everyone think they're perfect.
They put out a video of a routine that has a mistake, but they edit it out & everyone goes crazy. They put out a video of the team with mistakes/bad technique without it being edited, everyone goes crazy. Hahaha
And I saw some pretty bad tumbling on the floor on every lg coed team sometime last season. Lol

Back