All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you. I know german rules have no "time limit" on transitions, it's like you said: the flyer has to continue movement. But there's also the part of: As soon as the weight of the flyer is fully supported by another flyer (middlelayer) it's a grey zone if movement is not continuing.
I've seen a team do a "high split" where they tossed the flyer up and immediately after the catch tossed to the front in a front flip dismount.
Looked really cool, but i
wasn't brave enough to test our german judges with this ;-)
A lot of times with those transitions the "middle layer" preps drop as well to keep the movement continuous so there's no 'weight baring'.

The US rules have no 'time' limit exactly, the move must just be 'continuous'. So hypothetically, as long as SOME part of her body is moving, she's fine. It'll be interesting to see how the judges take it, but as long as they're continuously moving they're fine. I feel like if they DO get hit on it, it'll probably be competition error if it's the first time that weekend.

I've seen teams do high-split type pyramids where the "mid-levels" drop down and she's constantly moving. I'm pretty sure this is fine as well.

ETA: This is exactly what the last two comments said. My bad.

Does anyone know when we can expect to see some videos out of Premier TN? Specifically pumas if they're having a level 5

Does anyone know when we can expect to see some videos out of Premier TN? Specifically pumas if they're having a level 5

They had a showcase a bit ago, I know CheerUpdates posted videos. Premier TN has a Small Coed.. with a good amount of talent on it. They are called Majesty. No cats anymore.

I wonder what they're going to cut out of the routine to get down to 2:30. It's already so long even without the dance. I know it's like this every year. But it seems like it'll be more difficult this year.

From what I can tell, it looks like the routine is at about 2:20 right now. I cannot wait to see what it looks like when it is complete and ready for competition! Good job ladies! #LongLive

200.gif

Back