All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't this just a showcase? Maybe it is all watered down.

*Of course it is good advice, I'm Cheer Dad*

I hope so, because their quantity for the past two years has been what really set them apart from the pack, I LOVED it last year when it was the equivalent of the elite stunt of lesser teams lol

But.... Their quantity stunt is a straight up.... Nothing else.....

Why are some teams expected to be worlds ready by their showcase and others not so much?

The pike ups from last year were added after showcase because the stunt they had worked on all summer did not have the expected impact at the showcase. The showcase is just a trial run and more difficulty will be added as it should be and always is.

^^Not sure.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a Worlds team is PROBABLY NOT competing a straight up.

It's pretty obvious that something is likely to be added.

However, stuff like doubles are pretty standard, don't change, and should be clean because, well, Worlds team.

I loooooove Black Ops! Always a talented team and I like how creative they are each year. I hope their music comes out soon too.

I like Fantasy's creative entry into the double ups. Hope they can fix their tumbling and add some difficulty to their two-mans/elite stunt even. I always like them and I can't wait to see how they improve throughout the season.

Back