All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was very underwhelmed by generals :( They have all the skills and such i dont know about the routine as a whole.
The girl on Lime who is point tumbler in the beginning, you are fantastic. 2 standing fulls back to back? crazy!!
From what i can see, tg angels look nice!!

Can we ban potato videos? What devices even record such low quality??
If it is my video's that are potato quality I apologize it was with my iphone .. To get center I had to sit far back but Zoom in but I know it killed the quality.

It was either be center and far or close and have a side view!

Sorry guys I thought y'all would prefer center!

If it's not my videos your referring to then cool and just disregard this post lol

If it is my video's that are potato quality I apologize it was with my iphone .. To get center I had to sit far back but Zoom in but I know it killed the quality.

It was either be center and far or close and have a side view!

Sorry guys I thought y'all would prefer center!

If it's not my videos your referring to then cool and just disregard this post lol

I didn't make that comment but I am fairly certain it wasn't your videos. Yours were great! Thanks again for taking the time for filming for us.

I'd like to respectfully disagree, y'all! I was totally wow'ed by how they looked and I feel that compared to the rest of the industry these ladies are looking super sharp and super awesome right now :)
We will have to agree to disagree,
I was underwhelmed by them. Maybe when it's a full routine I will enjoy it more but for now it's pretty eh.

Have judges just collectively decided to stop deduction/pointing out legalities in catching a prone body in an inverted position? As in their hips being higher than their shoulders? Sorry, just a little beef I have.

Back