All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fight song was the promo song used for the biggest loser recently so it's possible she heard a snippet in the commercial.

I thought I didn't know of her and then realized I downloaded her song 1000 ships years ago. Who knew lol

Yes, 1,000 Ships, she sang that last night.

Lol I am probably the only one who likes cocky music .... [emoji57]

I love cocky music, don't get me wrong, but I have a feeling what will happen to them is what happens to many teams when they get ahead of themselves like that.. They crash and burn. Embrace and appreciate your win but stop acting like you're the queens of medium all girl when in all reality it still makes no sense that they even made top 3, let alone 1st.

I love cocky music, don't get me wrong, but I have a feeling what will happen to them is what happens to many teams when they get ahead of themselves like that.. They crash and burn. Embrace and appreciate your win but stop acting like you're the queens of medium all girl when in all reality it still makes no sense that they even made top 3, let alone 1st.
not that i think its intentional or maybe it is, but i have to wonder if all the queen references in their music have to do with F5....even though technically they arent medium anymore, you never know. hmmmmmm

Guys I am the coach of the Diamonds from Tulsa, we are really working hard this year, thank you to everyone who has supported us, being an "up and coming team" it's nice to have people who support us!

I am their biggest fan @cacheerin4u!! ;) Can't wait to see them kill it this season!!!

not that i think its intentional or maybe it is, but i have to wonder if all the queen references in their music have to do with F5....even though technically they arent medium anymore, you never know. hmmmmmm
Intentional or not, they are the current queens of MAG as of right now. AND if people are going to try and make "sense" of their win, they better be looking at some other divisions too!;)

Reactions: Ren
they are the current/reigning champions- YES! but unlike their large coed team, they haven't made multiple wins yet.

the previous comments said some things about teams who won and had a cocky mix the next season and failed which is SOO darn true. i think its okay to mention in your music that you won and such but try to limit the "claims" in it

Back