All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, i agree as well, except for lady jags as i mentioned already. Im still scratching my head on their win. Thats just MY opinion though. Yet i could say the same of when panthers beat lb 2011. :oops:
Haha I think I'm the only one that thinks Panthers should have won that year lol. Especially in regards to synch tumbling being added to the scoresheet that year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm on tg IAG5 team. The one thing I can tell you from the showcase is not one team went full out.My assumption is lj watered down there tumbling.

Haha I think I'm the only one that thinks Panthers should have won that year lol. Especially in regards to synch tumbling being added to the scoresheet that year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
If anyone was concerned with Sm Senior that year, they should have looked at the score sheet. Panthers beat everyone outright by doing those full squad sections where others just had groups during running.

I had LJ in top 5 (I think), but there were SEVERAL teams who, IMO, should have had them easily (teams without deductions). I think that was the only division where the results as a whole left me wonky. That, and how LB managed to swing 2nd over SSX. That I'll never understand.

Believe me, MAG was not the only division whose results made absolutely no sense.

I don't agree. Top Gun had wonerful choreography and great execution. They didn't have the hardest routine but there are many other factors that come into place. Cheerleading isn't just about who is throwing the hardest passes and stunts. Top Gun gives you a GREAT overall package.

Back