All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love F5 but i am not feeling the usual excitement yet. Might also be because of that annoying 8 count music they use. It already drove me crazy when CA used it at their Showcase :banghead:

potato quality, so i may be hallucinating... but is McKenzie on this team?!?!? if so, that makes my heart happy.
Yes she is, but she only marked her tumbling in the routine because (I think?) she's still recovering from an injury. She's the one in the centre coming up to the front @0:22.

Love F5 but i am not feeling the usual excitement yet. Might also be because of that annoying 8 count music they use. It already drove me crazy when CA used it at their Showcase :banghead:
I have that mix memorized. Cp14 doesn't have music yet so it's been their music. For the longest time they were using Lady Pros 14 worlds mix (which oddly sortof goes with their routine) and has thrown in great whites current mix because they chose the same pyramid song we did and lately to force them to count the BABS have been in the building.

But we're totally ready for our mix.... We're the last team in the gym waiting.

Not loving Orange's dance. That music could have such a sassy, fierce dance but i'm not feeling it right now.

To me, I feel as if F5 is more entertaining and shows a wider range of skills than the other Large All Girls we've seen so far. And I'm a die hard orange fan... Idk, Orange's routine was just skill after skill and was nothing fun to watch or catch your attention. F5 put on a performance with great skills. with an 8count track nonetheless. I'm sure Orange will grow on me. Just not feeling it right now like I did last year. :(

Back