All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WC Starlites

When they hit it's going to be amazing! Gotta love the Lites!! I don't know if anyone else caught that they were paying tribute or doing a little throw back to Starlites 2005-2006! Definitely one of my favorite routines and mixes so yessss!! I could be wrong but I think that guy standing there is one of their coaches!

JTV just posted a video of senior elite setting up for a full out. Gabie D is in the video. Is she super senioring???
LOVE her in the air!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I heard that she wanted to come back a while back but some of the girls on the team were not happy about her coming back and taking someone's spot so she decided to just do triple X, but I'm excited to see her filling in on SE

this bothers me...

It kind of bothers me too, I CAN see why theyd be adament if she was potentially taking someones spot however - Gabie is a great role model and even though "some" would consider her a cheerlebrity.. she to me has remained the most humble out of all of them and Id personally love to see her back as she would provide great leadership to the team.

It kind of bothers me too, I CAN see why theyd be adament if she was potentially taking someones spot however - Gabie is a great role model and even though "some" would consider her a cheerlebrity.. she to me has remained the most humble out of all of them and Id personally love to see her back as she would provide great leadership to the team.

If another flyer would literally be kicked off the team (either to no team at all or demoted to a lower level team) just cause she decided she wanted to come back months into the season after choreo was done, I could see why others would be upset. Hopefully she wouldn't do that to someone, and hopefully the injured girl gets her spot back when she's better (boy would that would be stressful to be hurt and replaced by a Cheerlebrity who people know wants to come back).

Few comment's on the Gabie situation. It was never a secret Gabie wanted to Super Senior. I don't know if people even know this but Gabie is smart. She's as serious a student as she is a college cheerleader. Due to schedule's she wasn't able to commit to the time commitment this team requires. We have a hurt athlete who fly's and bases. She graciously agreed to help us out until this athlete is well again. We appreciate her willingness to jump in and essentially rescue us.

It's no secret I love Gabie, so, personally I'm happy to have her back.........even if it's just a month or so!

Few comment's on the Gabie situation. It was never a secret Gabie wanted to Super Senior. I don't know if people even know this but Gabie is smart. She's as serious a student as she is a college cheerleader. Due to schedule's she wasn't able to commit to the time commitment this team requires. We have a hurt athlete who fly's and bases. She graciously agreed to help us out until this athlete is well again. We appreciate her willingness to jump in and essentially rescue us.

It's no secret I love Gabie, so, personally I'm happy to have her back.........even if it's just a month or so!
We have ALL been in that position...thank goodness that these athletes are available/willing in these situations!

Back