Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some Canadian Teams at the first Bid competition

Cheer Sport Grey Reef Sharks IO6

PCT Cobras Original Sin IO6

UCC Panthers IO5

Black Widow Word Class IO5

Cheer Sport Great White Sharks IO5

That background drop was very distracting - I think it was worse than the Egyptian one. I had a hard time seeing a lot of what's going on - especially w/ the teams that had any trace of pink in their uniform.

That last team (great white sharks) was amazing - dang! Their elite stunt section was crazy good, and I really like how they got into their baskets - very different. They also had really strong standing tumbling.

ETA - now I see why US kids are crossing the border to cheer in Canada ;).

Last edited:
That background drop was very distracting - I think it was worse than the Egyptian one. I had a hard time seeing a lot of what's going on - especially w/ the teams that had any trace of pink in their uniform.

That last team (great white sharks) was amazing - dang! Their elite stunt section was crazy good, and I really like how they got into their baskets - very different. They also had really strong standing tumbling.

ETA - now I see why US kids are crossing the border to cheer in Canada ;).
Wait...does this mean we can...'Blame Canada?'

Are there any videos of SOT Junior Royals (J5)? I love watching J5 teams. Thanks!

Mid-Atlantic Open 2015 - Maryland Twisters Reign …:
I enjoy their routine but they need to get together with whoever helped Little Miss Thing on Junglecats with her excessive pyramid choreo because I instantly thought of that when I saw this pyramid..it's a bit distracting and unnecessary.

ETA:I love F5's routine sooo much until the dance. I'm just not feeling it and I normally love their dances.

Last edited:
Back